Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer looks at you in pain trying to give a sign she’s fine, but you don’t buy it. You make an emergency call to Fluttershy and tell her what’s happening.

Fluttershy: gasp Oh my goodness! I’ll get Twilight and meet you at your home. Keep a damp towl on her forhead so you can keep her calm. We’ll try to get there as soon as we can!

She hangs up immediately as you do as she says. You rush to the kitchen and grab a small towl and dampen it up. You take the towl and put it on Shimmer’s head, staying by her side until help arrives. They soon do and you quickly open the door and lead them in. You lead them to Shimmer who’s still breathing hard and sweating while holding her chest.

Twilight: She’s not going into labor, but I do know what it is. We’ll take it from here, Ted. Stay in the front room and we’ll call you if you need anything.

Fluttershy: Me and Twilight are experts in healthcare Ted. She’s in good hands, I promise.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy nods and returns to your room. You sit in the living room for what seems like hours but the sun still hasn’t come up yet. You heavily worry about Shimmer’s condition, confused as to what would have caused it. Perhaps it may have been one of the meals you served her. Bad tofu perhaps? Your answers arrive in the form of Twilight and Fluttershy exiting her room with their medkits in hand.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: Keeping an eye on her would be nice.

Twilight: And this may also be your chance. She needs someone to talk to. Start talking soft like about her condition and her babies and if you pull it off right, you’ll get to hear everything from her. It’s up to you, Ted. I can count on you.

Fluttershy: Me, too.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy and Twilight hug you on the way out and you shut the door behind them. It was finally time to confront Shimmer. But you take Twlight’s words to heart: Start soft, then get to the meat of the story. You slowly open the door to find Shimmer sitting upright using all her pillows, still using the damp towel on her head which probably needs another dip in the sink.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: …there is nothing wrong with me. turns away towards the wall

Obviously you don’t buy it, so you get on the bed with her to confront her up close.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: ……………..

She’s a wreck. It seems there’s not much you can do. But an idea lights up in your head. Rarity mentioned something about telling stories to keep the kicks in her belly contained. She doesn’t seem concerned about her belly issues but maybe finally telling a story might get her to listen, specifically yours.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
my mother had been dead for a more than 3 month and i went into the lowest point of my life and i wasn’t getting better at one point even thought about ending it all…i was on my way to a bridge that wasn’t being and it was pouring down…but before i took the leap…i noticed a small baby and it was one of the sickly looking things i’d it was just lying there and crying, alone and cold scared…and couldn’t let it die there so i tried to pick it up and bit me so heard it drew blood but didn’t care, i managed to get it to a vet and he told me that he was going to make it but a month later with a lot of work tigger was one of healthiest cat i’d ever seen…and a while later on way from work…i met rarity
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide