Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: slight smile If you’re talking about this morning, kind of.

The groggy Shimmer takes her seat and begins eating the soup. You also take your seat and think about something to Shimmer but it seems she’s more focused on the soup this evening…best not to talk to her this time. One bowl later, Shimmer brings herself up and walks carefully back to the bedroom. You wonder what that was all about while you finish your bowl. Something seemed different with Shimmer compared to earlier today and you wish to find out what.

It’s nearly time to head to bed but you dare not take the couch again. Who knows what would happen to your back if you tried it one more time. Other than that, there’ no vacant bed around the room. So it looks like you have no choice…at least your bed is fit for two people. You enter your bedroom with Shimmer already in her pajamas watching TV, still looking awfully tired.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Yeah, like I said. I did that once before, it didn’t feel comfortable afterwards. You kind of proved my point really. Wish what happened to you didn’t really.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: taking off pajama top No, they’re already in it.

As Shimmer drains herself again, you decide to hit the shower and call it a night. You remove the shower chair and hop in, continuing to think what was going on about her. Ever since she got up for dinner she did look pretty awful. As much as you would want to help her right now, perhaps tomorrow will be the day you needed to get something out of her. You dry up and exit the bathroom as Shimmer puts her top back on.

Shimmer: Here, take these two back to the fridge and get me two more bottles.

You do as she says and take the bottles to the fridge. All four were full so you empty its contents into the big pitcher, which is now already half-way full. You clean them all and return to your room with two freshly cleaned bottles for her.

Shimmer: I kind of need all these pillows, if you don’t mind?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Thanks.

Shimmer shuts off the TV as you turn off the lights. You get on your bed for the first time in forever without the welcome feeling of pain from your couch. Shimmer continues to shift around to get herself sleeping again.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: I’m ok, Ted…I’m ok.

Taking her word for it, you get yourself comfortable and go to sleep.

Day 4…takes a rather dark turn. It’s 4AM in the morning and you feel much shaking on your bed. At first you think it’s Shimmer’s belly but you turn around to find Shimmer sweating a storm, breathing a bit hard while holding her chest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide