Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Well for now my health prefers me to be quiet for a while. And I’d like to keep it that way for some time. takes another bite Also, might want to add a pinch of garlic salt next time. It strengthens the food’s taste.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Well that goes without saying.

Shimmer picks herself up the best she can and walks back to your room, now full of pasta. You head to the kitchen and wash the dishes while Tigger walks back into your room with Shimmer. With the kitchen clean you enter your room so you can access your bathroom to take a quick shower.

Shimmer: Don’t take too long, I need to see if that chair you got me works.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
While you take your shower, you reflect on Shimmer’s behavior today. It doesn’t seem that she likes being with you at all. There may have been two instances that she thanked you but so far your actions don’t really seemed to have phased her much. Especially for the first day. You turn off the shower and climb on out putting on your evening clothes. Maybe there’s one more shot to get something out of Shimmer, but you choose your words carefully as you open the door to tell her the shower is open.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: sarcastically That’s great! I’ll pack my bags and leave first thing in the mor–oh, wait. If I do that everyone will be mad at me for leaving you in the middle of the week. Kid, as much as I hate to say it, you’re the one who’s really in control here. I can’t really afford anything like what you’ve done for me already. In other words, I’m stuck here because it’s my fault. I really never should have went to that party but Pinkie forced me to.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
she was trying to help you. that’s what friends are supposed to do. i thought someone with so many would understand that much. sunset they want to help you because they’re worried sick about you. because they care about you. why can’t you just let them help you?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: looks down at her belly …because they all have their responsibilities and I have mine. Look, I’m going to bed soon. Leave your door open so you can let your kitten in here. Don’t want to have a repeat of last night’s actions.

She gets up from your bed and walks towards the bathroom, taking the shower seat with her. Her last few words echo through your head to make sense of the situation. She does seem right about the situation. She did agree with all the other girls to get pregnant at the same time. What she’s probably didn’t expect was her husband leaving. You continue to think of ways to get her to trust you as you exit the room and prepare the couch for bed.

Meanwhile in the shower, Shimmer tests the shower seat for herself and sure enough, the seat does its job well. It supports her and her two babies without slipping around the floor. Your words also begin to spin in her head as she bathes herself in warm water. She finishes her shower and grabs her purple pajamas. Tigger comes in to join her for bed as he hops into his own bed. After ignoring him for so long, she finally decides to call him up to your bed for a quick petting. But not for long as she begins to feel her breasts fill with milk again.

She rushes back to the pump she put on the main dresser, rips off her shirt and attaches the device to her nipples. She puts the settings back to default and started the pump again. This time her reaction was less surprised now that she knows how the pump works. After a minute she turns the settings up and pumps the excess milk out of her system. She’s really become a literal cow if she produces this much milk for two babies.

The machine turns off automatically again and she take care of the milk in the two newer bottles. After putting her pajama top back on, she enters the living room again where you watch her (accompanied by tigger) store the bottles in the fridge.

Shimmer: I may need something to contain all this milk. These four bottles alone won’t save it.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Perhaps you did get to her afterall. You keep that smile on as she enters your room accompanied by Tigger. With all that said and done everyone retires to their beds, and for you the couch.

Day 2 begins just as were warned again; with an injured back from sleeping on a couch. You hope that a week on the couch doesn’t do permanent damage to your system but you shrug off the pain as best as you can and start making breakfast for yourself. Toast would seem fine this morning. You hear the footsteps of groggy Shimmer as you also expect that she didn’t get much sleep with the kicking again.

Shimmer: …at least I got an extra half an hour this time.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: …about that, remember when I said I might knock things over with these two? You might want to help me pick up your room before you do anything else.

You look back in your room and she is right, a few things did get knocked over. Nothing too major but it’s still quite a mess.

Shimmer: from behind Not going to try that again.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Books can’t fix what’s become of my belly. Unless it was all fat of course but that’s not the case. Didn’t you say you were going to get something large to contain all the milk for me this morning before I start leaking again by accident?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide