Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
You don’t hesitate in shutting the door. After the shock wears off you head off to bed hoping that Tigger will be alright with a cranky woman like her.

Shimmer: unfreezes Great, a peeping tom, just what I needed. He’s not a gentlemen, he’s a perverted–

Before she could finish her insult, she sees Tigger climbing into his bed. Shimmer puts two and two together and remembers that she shut the door before you could put him to bed properly.

Shimmer: talking to Tigger, sighs I’m sorry, Tigger. I forgot you had a bed in here. I suppose I’ll retract that embarrasment for now.

Shimmer climbs back onto your bed using all the pillows she has to position her on her side while supporting her back and her huge belly. Fully set, she beings her first night of sleep in your room. But too bad the sibling rivalry in her belly would keep her up for a majority of the night.

Morning comes once again. You awaken to remember everything that will be happening to you and your guest for the next week…followed by a sharp pain in your back. Apparently Shimmer was right about the couch destroying your back, it takes a while for the pain to go away but you’re soon greeted to a knock at the door. You open the door and find Fluttershy waiting on the other side.

Fluttershy: Good morning, Ted. How’d your first night with Shimmer go?
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Still confused, Fluttershy comes in with a rolling suitcase.

Fluttershy: This here is all the essentials Shimmer needs. Clothes, tooth brush, comb, shampoos, you know, that kind of stuff. I hope nothing bad happened after we left. Did she give you any trouble? You let us know and we’ll come and talk to her for you.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Before you do reach that phone, you realize Tigger is already out of the door that Shimmer closed. You look back at your bedroom door and see a still heavily tired Shimmer trying to sleep. Hoping to give her peace, you close the door quietly for her and head back to get your phone. You call into work that you would be out sick, more specifically watching over a friend of yours and won’t be back until next week. They approve your sick days and you hang up the phone.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: She was never like this. She used to be truly kind, a leader of sorts. Look, Ted, I would love to answer more for you, but I think you should begin opening up to her. Maybe she can tell you how it happened. But give it some time, this is the first day afterall. I’m sure she’ll be somewhat happy to tell you once you gain enough of her trust.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: You don’t have to put it in a negative light you know. Ooh, I better run. My shop opens in half an hour. Good luck!

Fluttershy pulls a quick hug on you before she exits the room and you close the door on her. You survey Shimmer’s suitcase and set it to the side until she wakes up. As for the rest of the morning, you decide to break open some coffee for yourself and perhaps some cereal to start your day. Half an hour passes and your bedroom door opens to a very tired Shimmer wearing her green shirt again but no pants. You’re about to look away to give privacy again but she waves it off.

Shimmer: Your cat needed to go to the bathroom early this morning….I yawn let it out of your room to go and brought him back in.

That would explain your door being opened this morning when you got up.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
good morning sunset. flutters brought you your things brings her the suitcase can i get you something to eat?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: looks down at the case and back up to you, very tired My pajamas should be fine for now.

Shimmer slowly grabs the suitcase and drags it in. She closes the door for two minutes and re-emerges in a new purple pajama outfit. Her top piece unfortunately was too small to cover the lower half of her big belly but she had to make due with what she had.

Shimmer: tries to shake the tired out Even on your bed I couldn’t get enough sleep for myself. Wish I knew how to control these two inside me so I can get a proper amount of sleep.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: High pitched whale sounds? No, and not going to happen. wakes up a bit more Alright, if I’m going to be staying here, you’re going to need to do some shopping for me. And I don’t just mean food, I mean a “special needs” kinds of things. Things a pregnant woman needs to still be able to do things around here.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Just get me a pad and paper so I can show you. Among the items you need are a shower seat in case I need to sit while showering, a small television in your room in case I can’t get up. and… sigh I might need a breast pump. I started leaking a bit through my good shirt last night. Looks down at her heavily swollen breasts and covers them from you just in case she thinks you really did peep in her room uninvited
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Who said “We”? If I’m really going to be a prisoner, I may as well play the part. And even if you did take me along, I wouldn’t be able to walk that long. In other words, I’m staying behind and going to try and sleep again. Which, let’s face it, is a chore in itself.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: There’s nothing to know about me. You’ve already heard everything from all our friends. If you want to make me happy, go and get my supplies.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You head on out the door with Rarity’s check in hand and into your car. Your first stop is the bank, a cash that size is really going to be needed to support two people and a kitten. The bank was empty so a quick signature and turn-in to the teller was all that was needed to keep your cash safe in your savings. You still pull out at least $400 for today’s purchases.

Next stop was the electronics store for Shimmer’s TV. You found a decent-sized TV, at least a 24” size. Carefully stored in the back you move on to the discount store for the breast pump and shower chair. You needed a good pump and that one for a little over $100 should do just fine. As for the chair, you hope that she treats you well.

Last but not least was the grocery store. Her list was not as massive as you’d expect but you still complete all your tasks at hand. It’s nearing noon so you head home to check up on Shimmer but you’re greeted by a familiar pick-up truck in front of your building.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: Mornin’ Ted. Sorry to pop up out of nowhere but I thought you and…Shimmer, could use some familiar apple snacks for the week. holds out another basket, this time filled with different kinds of apple-related foods Oh, hey, you go shoppin’ recently? Want me to help?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
no, i’m fine for right now just getting this stuff inside…actually you’re her friend right? i want to try and get to know her but i’m not sure how to start, we kind of got off on the wrong foot and i want make it up to her but she’s been stone walling me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide