Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: Of course! light sigh But, that was years ago when we were still teenagers. I look back at those times and I’m truly greatful for having friends like the ones I’ve knows for a good amount of my life. I never want to let go of that feeling. Ever. What about you? What kind of friends do you have supporting you?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
no one. i mean i attended a few schools and hung out a few kids but that’s it. when mom died i kind of shut out everything, the only reason we’re talking right now is because of the chance encounter with rarity today.
PacificSide18
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: ….wow, that…

Rainbow Dash begins to feel a bit guilty for her bad behavior now. Her cocky attitude turned sour wondering what to say next.

Rainbow Dash: Actually I know someone who went to school with no friends for a large amount of time. I bet she if anyone would like to share her experiences, I bet Twilight can.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: Yeah, you bet. She was a transfer student from Crystal Prep after the Friendship games and gotten to know a lot about her. Gotta warn ya though; she leans heavily on the “bookworm” side. Not saying that bookworms are bad, just that she tends to know….everything. In fact, there’s something else I’d like you to do for me.

Rainbow Dash sets her guitar down and walks behind her counter. She pulls out two books both with dollar bills to resemble bookmarks.

Rainbow Dash: I’m in a bit of a pickle because these books are sorta overdo. Find Twilight and she’ll know whose books they are. The overdue fee are in both of them so you don’t need to pay for it. The library she owns is a block away and I don’t want to walk in meeting an annoyed face. Maybe meeting a new face like yours will distract her?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: It’s ok, I get a little red-headed from time to time myself.

As Rainbow Dash pulls you in for a hug, she flinches back grabbing onto her belly in shock.

Rainbow Dash: …whoa…ok, now I think I know why the doc wanted me to eat more; if I don’t put some weight on, my kid’s going to punch a hole in my stomach! And she’s a strong one.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: Ha ha. Real funny. At least you brought the cupcakes.

With a smile of satisfaction, you take Rainbow Dash’s books and start walking towards the library. You survey the books she told you to return, one being a book on guitars and the other on a Daring Do story. You reach the stairs of the library and enter the large structure. Everything is quiet inside, students and adults reading away or renting out books. You walk over to one of the open counters and meet a woman with light purple skin and purple hair with a pink highlight.

Twilight: Good afternoon, how can I help you?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Twilight gets up from her seat to shake your hand. Another pregnant woman making your count up to six. Another standard size like Fluttershy and Rarity.

Twilight: Yep, that’s me, Twilight Sparkle, owner of the Canterlot Library. Don’t know what’s more relieving right now; that Rainbow Dash finally returned her books or I can go on a break now that you’re here.

Twilight waves an employee to take her place at the desk as she guides you to her office. Inside you find extra shelves of books, a private computer, a psychologist chair and…an ultrasound machine?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Twilight Sparkle: I put it in here. I use it to measure my baby’s size every week. As a matter of fact, how would you like to be my assistant for this week?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Twilight begins instructing you on how to use the Ultrasound machine. You pull up a chair alongside hers while she starts up the machine.

Twilight: Alright, now I need to get myself relaxed. Grab that ultrasound probe and that bottle of Polysonic Ultrasound Lotion for me.

You draw a serious blank from the words she just said.

Twilight: …I mean the scanner and that bottle.

Making sense of things now you grab both items and await further instructions. Twilight preps the machine for use and lies back on her psychologists’ chair. She carefully unbuttons her uniform and reveals her purple belly.

Twilight: Now, take that lotion and smear it all around my belly if you don’t mind.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Twilight: tenses up Y-yeah, like that. I usually hate this part. The lotion is extremely cold on my belly.

You continue to smear the lotion across her belly while Twilight makes funny faces. Soon you finish up and wipe your hands of the excess lotion.

Twlight: Alright, now for the probe.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You take the probe and cover it in a plastic bag. You look back at Twilight who nods for you to begin using it. You press the probe upon her belly and an image comes up on the ultrasound’s sceen.

Twilight: There he is. My little unborn boy in his 8th month of fetal development.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Twilight: You bet we are. She’s going to be my best student ever!

You two continue to watch the screen as Twlight’s baby continues to move around. Out of nowhere while you two watch the screen the baby kicks Twilight where the probe is and you both look at eachother and laugh. With the monitoring finished you help clean Twilight up and turn off the machine and set it aside for now.

Twilight: Thank you for your assistance, Ted. Now, is there anything else I can help you with?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide