Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
@angrybrony  
Rainbow Dash: lifts rainbow colored shirt showing off a round, but tight belly Like feel this for a second. I bet it feels a whole lot more different than most other pregnant women, right?
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
You go on ahead and feel Rainbow Dash’s belly. Sure enough she certainly does feel a lot more different from everyone else. Her skin is so tight that you can actually feel the smallest movements of her baby inside her. Not to mention she looks like she could have visible abs if the belly wasn’t in the way.

Rainbow Dash: You see? You’re looking at one of the healthiest mothers in town but I’m always being asked to add weight to myself. Why? When my baby comes out she’ll be the most athletic little girl this town’s ever seen. You think babies can do situps at one week old?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
(is she serious?)…that not how it work like at all. you need to eat because you’re feeding the baby too you know that right? you working out and straining and not eating isn’t going to make the baby health. that how it works
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: nervously looks around sweating but ends up sighing in defeat Ok, fine. I guess I’ve been a bit…stubborn lately about my figure. looks down at her belly But I swear I’ve been keeping an eye out on my baby since I’ve been pregnant. Maybe too much of a good thing is bad for you, I guess. What do you think, is the doc’s advice worth listening to? Should I pig out for my baby?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You feel a bit accomplished but it looks like Rainbow Dash doesn’t feel the same way. You may have angered her a bit. You might want to reconsider your word choice and cheer her up.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: looks back still a little upset, lets out a soft sigh If you want me to be cheer me up, how about you stick around and listen to a tune of mine?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash heads back to pick up her guitar and takes a seat where she was playing. You stand in front of her expecting perhaps a rocking guitar solo, but she doesn’t do that. Instead Rainbow Dash on her guitar plays a calm tune so beautiful that you actually take a seat on the ground and watch in aw. The song plays for three minutes until she streams her last note and looks back at you with a feeling of accomplishment.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: smiles I always leave the crowd speechless. Yeah, I may not be bright on my eating habits but I know my little girl would love a lullaby from me every night. In fact I think I put her back to sleep with that last song.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: Ha! You kidding? You’re looking at the lead guitarist for Canterlot High’s Rainbooms! Me and my friends beat the Battle of the Bands with our last song that Fluttershy made for us. If we wanted to do a band reunion, you know who’s first in line to say “yes”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide