Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: To be a part of a big family like mine is sometimes a burden. When we host family reunions on the farm it’s up to me, Big Mac and Applebloom to set up everything. Sometimes we have to start a month ahead of the party. Planners, food, tables, you name it, we get it. But when all is said and done, I’m glad I do what I do for a living. Holding up a family line of Apples is hard work but it always pays off in the end. kick Oo– looks down And that’s just a reminder that I’m another Apple helpin’ to make our family even bigger, ha ha. lifts shirt revealing an round, orange belly How’d you like them apple fritters, ‘lil guy? I bet they taste better than pickles, don’t they? looks back up Want to meet our newest member, Ted? Come here and have a chat with him. Doc says it’s gonna be a boy.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
kneels down…hay there little guy you may not know it yet but you’re one lucky lil’boy you got this wonderful big family lookin out for ya. your moms bet on the stubborn side sniffle b-but that’s just cus she care a whole lot about ya so don’t to hard on her hehe stand back up god i’m a mess
PacificSide18
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: Things might have seen bad for ya back then but you gotta focus on what’s ahead of you now. Thinking about a past like yours hurts when you put your mind on it for far too long. I don’t want you to go weepin’ the rest of the day. Can ya promise me that?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: Atta boy. I’ll need you to keep that in mind because we’re gonna be moving on. Wash your face up and meet me back at my truck. You’ve got one last thing to do for me.

You find the bathroom and splash a good amount of water into your face, letting Applejack’s words sink in the best you can. You exit the bathroom and head on out to greet Applejack at her truck holding a covered basket. From the smell it must be leftover apple fritters.

Applejack: Ah’m sorry if I struck any nerves with you today. I agree with Fluttershy and everyone else, Rarity shouldn’t have told us so much. I promise I won’t tell anyone about your story.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: hugs back Don’t mention it. Now hop on in.

You and Applejack buckle up in the truck and move on out, the smell of apple fritters filling the truck inside. A couple minutes later you found yourself outside what seems to be a bakery called “Sugarcube Cafe”.

Applejack: Hope you enjoyed the smell of fritters ‘cause these last ones are goin’ to my friend inside. I’m sure she could use some help from a good friend like you. But I gotta warn you; despite her looks, she still manages to get around quickly. Be careful, Ted.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Inside the bakery, you smell even more delicious pastries filling your nose. The smell starts making you hungry again. To your right, two children are busy drawing pictures but they still have the time to wave to you and you return the offer. You walk up to the front and ring the bell. A woman with blue skin and pink hair shows up at the front.

Mrs. Cup Cake: Welcome to Sugarcube Cafe! How can I help today?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Mrs. Cup Cake: Ooh, you must be one of Rarity’s friends! She’s upstairs in her room getting ready to greet her bundle of joy. Oh, it’s been years since I was expecting, kinda feels like that all over again. Come with me, I’ll lead you up there.

Mrs. Cake leads you around the counter and towards the stairs to the second level of the building. She takes you to a pink door with a plaque on it saying “Warning: Mother Inside”.

Mrs. Cup Cake: Yoo-hoo! knocks on door Pinkie, you have a guest to see you!

Mrs. Cake opens the door and you both step in. The room is covered in buckets upon buckets of pink paint with a large abundance of plush toys and what appear to be blueprints on a table involving a cannon of some sort. You look back at the bed and you at first think your eyes are playing tricks on you but indeed the crocodile plush comes to life!

Mrs. Cake: Hey, Gummy, have you seen Pinkie Pie, you know she shouldn’t be up and about this time.

The strange, cross-eyed aligator just sits there staring into nothingness.

Mrs. Cake: Goodness, I wonder where she could be–

Pinkie Pie: Where who could be?

You and Mrs. Cake both jump in surprise as all the plush toys fall on the bed fall to the ground and the pink skinned/pink haired woman pops out of her bed. Yep, another pregnant belly but this one is slightly larger than Rarity’s or Fluttershy’s.

Pinkie Pie: heavy gasp YOU’RE TED!
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Pinkie Pie: violently shakes your hand Yup, Rarity told me all about you! Now what’s a guy like you doing in my office of motherly love?

Mrs. Cup Cake: Alright, I’ll leave you two alone for now. If you need anything Ted, let me know. closes door behind her
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Pinkie Pie: Well DUH! Look at me, I’m a mother to be! My baby needs to have a place to sleep during business hours when its born! You’ve already met the Cakes, right? They’re the one who set this place up for me! They even lent me Pumpkin and Pound Cake’s crib! Perks for being a woman of service to a family of cakes for many years! sniff sniff-sniff WAIT… sniff …apple fritters APPLE FRITTERS WHERE?! spots them in the basket in your hand Gimme gimme GIMME!!

You can’t avoid it but she tackles you to the ground and grabs the basket. Without hesitation she stuffs all the fritters into her mouth and eats them all in one gulp!

Pinkie Pie: Ahhhh….that’s some good apple.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Pinkie Pie: looks down Oh…sorry. Baby’s got alot of weight, doesn’t it? gets off you and pulls you back up Sorry about that, when I get a scent of apples, I get the munchies! But those were Applejack’s fritters….are you a thief?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Pinkie Pie: Oh, come on! You know I’m joking! And so does the baby! looks down at her belly ISN’T THAT RIGHT!? ……………..That’s a yes…I think. C’mon, I haven’t felt you kick all day! Did I cover you in apple fritters or something?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Pinkie Pie: Y-..yeah, asleep… sighs and walks over to her bed Which kind of makes me worry, actually. I’m a speedster yet my baby doesn’t seem to show any signs of life alot. I rarely feel any kicks but I can’t help but worry that something’s wrong with it. My hubby has taken me to the doctor three times for ultrasounds but he says that it’s ok. I don’t want it to be just ok, I want to know if it’s going to live! I’ve counted, its only kicked at least six or seven times these past eight months, so basically once a month. Should I go back to the doctor?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Pinkie Pie: I know, I know, but it’s not that, it’s just I’m nervicited without the -cited. My baby deserves a funny, loving mother. Those lack of kicks makes me think I’m not doing much for it. Like it’s going to grow up thinking her mother’s a freak! Oh, I don’t want it to think anything like that. I love it with all my heart…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide