Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: bashfully smiles, lifts her shirt to reveal a light-yellow tummy Oh, I bet you’re just loving this, aren’t you? Hey, Ted. Would you like to come here and listen to my baby? It’s a girl. My husband says you can hear her singing in my belly.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: I told you she was a singer. ^^ Come on, let’s finish up with Winona.

Winona: impatient bark

Fluttershy: We haven’t forgotten about you. Come on.

You and Fluttershy finish up Winona’s bath and clean her the best you can. Eventually you return to the front of the store where Applejack is there to greet you.

Applejack: There ya are! Lookin’ good, Winona!

Winona: barks

Applejack: Thanks for gettin’ her cleaned Fluttershy. Nice to have her smell less like wet dog every month. So Ted. I’ve got something for you to do and it’s probably next on yer list. I can get ya there pronto in my husband’s truck.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: No need to do anything, Ted. I can’t thank you enough for helping me with Winona so I’ll stop by your apartment complex later today and drop a free bag of food for you…and yes, Rarity told us where you live, too. quietly …sorry…

Applejack: Well with that settled, you’re with me, Ted. Yer comin’ with me to mah farm, Sweet Apple Acres.

Fluttershy: Do be gentle with him, Applejack. And I hope you have fun, Ted.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
As Fluttershy hugs back, you feel one last kick from her baby and you look both down towards it and have a quick laugh. You join Applejack as you enter her truck through the passenger side. You look behind you to see a couple of small haysticks sitting in the back along with Winona going back to sleep on one of them. Applejack starts up the truck and you both are off to the farm.

Applejack: I hope you have some strong bones ‘cause I need help back home. Should take about an hour of yer time but I’m sure you can handle it. Just need to get some apples, plant some new crops, hose down the pigs and feed the horses. Nothin’ you can’t handle.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: Well that’s the spirit! Just hold up til we get there. Don’t want you jumpin’ out of the truck thinkin’ you have something to prove! laughs
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: Well I don’t know much about “shlebs”, but I do have a large family to take care of other than the one in mah stomach. Back on the farm I’ve got Granny Smith, mah brother Big Mac, mah husband, you’ve already met Winona and mah little sister. It’ll still be quiet when we get there. Husband’s traveling to another city to expand our property, Applebloom’s with her friends and Granny Smith’s taking her nap right about now. And of course ah can’t forget about Jr. inside me.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: Ah, mah husband. We actually met in line for some of our family apple pie during our city’s yearly fair. We seemed pretty different at first but there was just somethin’ about him that I strangely liked. Didn’t know what that was til I ran into him again later that week. I asked him to come to mah place, help out and soon he called me his girlfriend. Now if there’s somethin’ Granny wanted from me and him, it was a grandkid. When we were only dating that was just a silly joke but now… looks down and smiles She’s gonna get her wish. looks back up Well, here we are! Home sweet home!

The truck pulls into a rather large farm complete with a big red barn. You both exit the vehicle and you follow Applejack to the chicken coup. Winona jumps out of the truck and walks back inside the big red barn.

Applejack: So because of mah “condition”, I gotta handle the smaller things. I’m gonna start with collectin’ eggs while you start with the apple trees. Got baskets right here ready for ya so whenever you’re all situated, git goin’!
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Your farm work beings. You arrive at the apple orchard and begin picking apples one by one throwing the good ones in the basket and leaving the bad ones behind. It takes you about 15 minutes but you fill your basket to its fullest and bring it back to where you got the basket to begin with.

Applejack: Not bad, Ted. Yer a natural! I need ya to help with the animals next. Hose is just around the corner along with the pigs and the horse oats are right outside the stable. Giddy-up now, you’ve got work to do!

Without hesitation you head on around the barn and find the muddy pigs. You find the hose and easily clean them off as best as you can until their pink coats are visible again (for now). You then move on to the stable. You grab the large bag of oats and bring it into the stable. Dozens of horses aligned inside all look at you with their treats in your hands. One by one you feed the horses until the last horse is fed.

Bag emptied you leave the stable and return to the chicken coup. You don’t see Applejack nor hear her but you eventually see her again, dangerously carrying two large haybails your way! In her condition it must do some real harm to her!
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: I was…doing work. sighs and walks towards a white, wooden chair Sorry if Ah scared ya. Ah’m used to workin’ on the farm y’know, but ever since Ah found out I was pregnant, so many people have been telling me to take a break, that ah might hurt myself. Some part of me really hates that so I try to do the harder things mahself. I don’t want to feel useless, Ah need do something productive, not knit lil’ baby clothes for nine months! small silence But I know they’re right but I hate leaving the hard work to others like you.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
clenches fist…oh you want useless? try being right next to last family you have and watch them waste away to nothing and not being able a damn thing sniff one time she needed me the one time!! and i-and-and walks off
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: ……ho, nelly.

Five minutes pass as you slowly cool off from your vent in front of Applejack. You find the field that Applejack wanted you to plant at but don’t see the crops that are needed for planting.

Applejack: Ah think you might need these? holds the bag of seeds needed Ah’m…really sorry that happened to ya Ted. It sounded like those folks of yers turned into bad apples themselves (no offense of course, Ted). puts bag down on the ground and stands a foot away from Ted If there’s one thing that I’ve learned is that family defines you. Your old family, if they were still with you, would have been a burden to deal with. I promise you this. If you want to live with a real family, one that’ll take good care of you, come to us, the Apples. We have a guest bedroom for anyone whose welcome in our home and you’ve earned it. hugs Ted Don’t forget that.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
…i never knew anyone on my mother’s side. she ran off with the that good for fuckin’ nothing “father” of mine and he ditched her when he knock her up and she may not been the best mom ever she tried her damnedest god fuckin’ damit! she didn’t deserve to waste a way until  
she died with a rotting brain in her skull!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide