Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Rarity: Oh, “Miss Rarity”. Dear, please it’s just Rarity. You don’t have to be so modest. Anyway. Take the bags of bowls and my bag and bring them in. Fluttershy will know what to do with them. Before you go I suggest you share your phone number with me. I’m sure you’ll need my help to get around.

You and Rarity exchange phone details and soon Rarity waves goodbye to you for now. You know you will be seeing her later today.

With the bags in hand (quite heavy, they are), you take them into the store. The bell on top of the door jingles as numerous animals start barking and meowing around the room. You look around and you don’t see anyone at the counter at the moment so you decide to rest the bags at the counter. You walk around the store surveying animals from tiny fish to large dogs.

The barking and meowing quiets down for a bit but you as you make your way around, you notice the back employee door open and out of it you find a woman with light-yellow skin and large, curly pink hair with a clipboard walking back towards the front. She has a small smile on her face, probably having a nice day but soon you immediately notice the pattern Rarity was talking about. She, too, was also pregnant, probably the same size as Rarity. As you look at her, she finally brings her eyes back up from her clipboard to notice you. She seems to be a bit surprised as she goes wide-eyed as a customer has entered without her noticing.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: Hm? Oh! Those must be the food bowls I asked Rarity to decorate for me!

Fluttershy gleefully (but carefully) goes to the bag and pulls out fancily decorated food bowls.

Fluttershy: Oh, thank you so much for bringing them in. My name is Fluttershy. I’m the caretaker and owner here. Animals have been part of me all my life and giving them homes is what I do for a living. Do you own a pet yourself Mr…….
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: returns handshake A kitten? Oh, how adorable. You know when I was a teenager I used to sneak animals to the campus grounds so I could be with them during breaks. I brought cats, dogs, bunnies, birds, and even a bear…….that last one got me suspended for three days. So tell you what, if you need anything for your kitten, I’ll give you a discount whenever you buy from my store! It’s the least I can do for a friend of Rarity.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
well wouldn’t call us, friend i meen we just met today..thing just kind of happened…not that i’m ungrateful for her help or anything, i meen guess we are kind of friends of some sort sents she’s helping me and i’m helping her.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: Nonsense. I think Rarity sees something really special in you. She really does consider you a friend especially for helping her with her errands.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
well she must be seeing something i’m not, i meen all i did was help her with pures and next thing i know i’m spill my most my prevet life to her…is that like her talent?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: That’s Rarity alright. Her talent is actually being a generous woman She goes out of her way to help others like yourself. She’ll always think of anyone who’s in need.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: Perhaps you can. I have a Border Collie coming in for a bath and I can use your help getting her clean. She should be arriving very soon–

At that moment the front door opens up with said dog coming in. Following her was her master. She had orange skin, blonde hair and a cowgirl hat. It doesn’t take a detective to figure out that this was another one of Rarity’s friends as once again a large, round belly is present. Not as big as Rarity or Fluttershy but still rather large. Only thing covering her belly is a red-checkered jacket.

Applejack: Howdy, Fluttershy! Ol’ Winona needs her monthly spa treatment.

Fluttershy: faces towards Winona Oh, hello, Winona. It’s certainly been a while, hasn’t it?

Winona gives a rather quiet bark.

Applejack: Heh, got her up from her nap recently. She’ll be easy to bathe. turns towards you Well hey there. Aren’t you Rarity’s new friend? She told me and everyone else about you. Said you were going to do some errands for her. Ted, is it?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy and Applejack look at eachother

Applejack/Fluttershy: That’s Rarity for you.

Applejack: I swear Rarity’s just practicing to be a nice mother. I’d be carful if I were you, next thing you know she might try to put a diaper on ya.

Fluttershy: giggles Oh, please Applejack don’t be so mean. Come on, Ted. Let’s head to the back. We’ll give Winona a nice, long bath.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: I’m very sorry about her. We all act differently when we’re pregnant. For example, don’t get Applejack mad. She has the worst moodswings of all of us.

You follow Fluttershy and Wiona to the back as Applejack sits in the front waiting for her dog. Fluttershy begins filling up the bathtub while Winona starts to sniff you heavily.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Winona: bark

Fluttershy: Aw, she likes you, Ted. Alright, bathtub’s full. Let’s go, Winona.

Fluttershy lifts Winona up and places her in the bathtub. Immediately she tries to shake the water off her fur getting Fluttershy and yourself wet.

Fluttershy: laughs I’m really sorry about that. It’s something I’m used to with pets like these. Here, you’ll need this afterwards. lends a towel
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: You certainly said it.

Fluttershy starts applying the shampoo to Winona.

Fluttershy: Believe it or not the first mother of our entire group is Winona herself. She may not look like it but she’s an old dog. I’m very proud of her taking care of her large family of puppies. It makes me think of what’s going to happen to me when my little bundle of joy comes out. Would there be something I need to do differently from what I’ve learned from animals? Will I be a good enough mother?
Angrybrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
well pretty sure birds push their babies out of the nest after a few month so you can scratch that of the list. but honestly my mom probably didn’t know what do ether yours probably didn’t either. my advice just try your best…then again i’m not the one who’s going to be raising a kid so what do i know.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: My own mother? Hmm…perhaps I should talk to her about parenthood. It has been a while since I last spoke to her. But what do you think of me? With all my experience taking care of animals, do you think I’ll be a good mother when the time comes?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Fluttershy: Well I was moving a few things around in the back when I got phone call from Rarity. She told me to be on the lookout for someone with a large bag who’s “working his tail off so he can support himself through his time of coping since his mothers’ passing”. S-sorry, that’s pretty much how it went. I imagine she called everyone else after that. But if you don’t like people hearing about it, then I promise I won’t tell anyone else.

Winona: bark, bark

Fluttershy: See, Winona believes me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide