Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Rarity: turns around, sits away from the table Well good morning little one. Mommy was having a nice conversation with this gentleman sitting across from me. You are certainly an active one today aren’t you? Oh, Ted. Would you like to come and feel him?
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Rarity: giggles He’s a figher, isn’t he? Just a week back he kicked me so hard I fell back in my chair. Oh! I have an idea. Ted, you’ve been very nice to me lately and I want to return the favor. Why not come with me back to my home, I could use someone to accompany me while my husband’s at work.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rarity: Oh, please consider it for me? In return I’ll pay you a good amount to get you back on track. Besides, I do need a bit more help than I was expecting today. What do you say?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rarity: Oh, you wouldn’t have to worry. He’ll understand where you’re coming from. Like I said he did start off a bit like you when we first met. Please? For me?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rarity begins walking away from the picnic table and towards the sidewalk. She approaches a white Volkswagen, unlocks the car door and careful steps in it. She lowers the passenger window and invites you in. You follow with it and enter the passenger door. As you take your seat, you notice Rarity making a rather long note.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rarity: Of course. Alright, let’s get going.

Pulling away from the park, you and Rarity begin driving past the park and towards the apartment complex. You look around the inside of the car and notice a photo on the dashboard. You pick it up and notice seven teenagers on it, one of them being Rarity.

Rarity: Those are all my friends. From left to right that’s me, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer. I’d suggest you hold onto that photo. You’ll need a reference to find them so you’ll be able to help me today.

You hold onto the photo and put it in your pocket. Soon you arrive at the apartment complex.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
the small orange kitten starts meow for food oh that little guy? he’s a lil’ grumpy tiger he’s just a little angry ted picks up the kitten say hello tigger meow i got him just the other week, care ta hold him whilst i look for my meds.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rarity: blushes Oh…of course I knew it was a kitten, I just thought it was some sort of…rodent?

Rarity (still embarrassed) picks up the little kitten and brings him to the living room couch.

Rarity: holds kitten by upper arms Hello little guy. My name’s Rarity. Aren’t you just a precious wittle thing? Yes you are! Oh, yes you are! I have a cat, too. Her name is Opalescence. I’m sure you two would get together nicely.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
emerges from the bath room with a small orange med bottle in hand hmm maybe. it’d be good to have him play with other kitten. i have some cat treats if ya want to feed him.

tigger is very unamused by the new fat human things antic, he wishes to be fed
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rarity: Oh, sure!

You give Rarity his kitten’s favorite treat. Rarity starts teasing your kitten as he reaches for it with his mouth. He grabs it, jumps off of Rarity and starts eating it on the couch.

Rarity: Well he looks satisfied. looks at medicine bottle What’s the medicine for?
Angrybrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
oh it’s adderall ted goes over to the slightly full sink for water it helps me keep focus takes the pill and downs some water with it now let us get started on that list tigger pounces on rarity wanting more food
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rarity: Oh, sorry Tigger, I already gave you a treat. Maybe when I bring him back we’ll feed you. Buh-bye!

You and Rarity exit the complex and return to the car. A few minutes pass as Rarity finishes her notes.

Rarity: Alright, Ted. Today’s going to be a busy day for you but you will be handsomely rewarded for doing so. Remember that photo? You’re going to be visiting all my friends around town. You’ll start here at the Canterlot Animal Shelter. You’ll be meeting my friend Fluttershy who wanted me to come down and bring a decorated food bowls of for her puppies and kittens. Speaking of bags, I need you to take this smaller one. It has an invitation to a little get together we had in mind for all of us so make sure when you visit her you pass one of them down. One last thing: You might find an unusual pattern with my friends. I’m sure you’ll figure it out quickly.

Rarity slows down and pulls to the curb of the animal hospital.

Rarity: Well, here we are. The bowls are in the back along with my bag. Pick them up will you?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide