Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Applebloom: Oh, come on. Now you’re making it look like turnin’ red IS your special talent. I wonder how many people have told ya to not let embarrasin’ moments get to ya?
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Applebloom: Ah could have sworn y’all met last night at the old school? Well anyway, she’s pretty much under control now. She’s been much happier sitting on the sidelines while we all get her everythin’ to keep her pampered. She hasn’t done anything hasty lately so that’s a good thing.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applebloom: We’ll get around to her next time we see her.

You both check out of the store and head to the parking lot where your cars are conveniently close to eachother.

Applebloom: I must say, it must be nice being the pampered one. Not havin’ to do anything, getting all the love.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
ted: well it’s not fun and games at the end they’re gonna be in a lot of pain not ta mention all the babies kicking and mood swings before hand.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applebloom: Oh…right, we’re gonna have to put up with that too aren’t we? opens car and starts loading groceries Scary thinkin’ that some day, I’m gonna have a kid rolling around inside me. I mean I have no boyfriend right now but still, scary thought. Applejack says that having a baby inside her is like ripenin’ an apple to perfection, whatever that means. Shimmer ever say anythin’ to you about what she feels like?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
ted: starts loading groceries into his car i think she said something about feeling “expecting”. i just hope i can keep up with the twins when they come along.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applebloom: “Expecting”, huh? Not much in that statement but Ah’ll buy it.

A few seconds pass as you both continue to load groceries. But then Applebloom gets a curious idea.

Applebloom: Hey, Ted. Hear me out on this one, just hear me out. What if YOU were Shimmer’s husband? What if the twins growing inside Shimmer belonged to YOU?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applebloom: smug grin Really now? I don’t know, first off that would imply that you pushed all that tomato-face off so you two could go at it just to make a pair of twins, wouldn’t it?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applebloom: And there ya go again. Is there anything brighter than a tomato? Still you gotta admit, though, you love Shimmer, don’t ya?

As if your head couldn’t get any redder, a colossal figure holding a square box comes to save you from your embarrassing conversation.

Big Mac: Really, ‘Bloom? You can’t last a day without making someone feel uncomfortable?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Big Mac: From the pizza place down the street. I was riding with Applebloom to grab dinner but now I’m sure I have to babysit her as well from now on.

Applebloom: C’mon, Mac, I was just kidding!

Big Mac: turns to you I’m really sorry about her, back in high school, she and her other two friends were nothing but trouble makers. Things never change, do they?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Big Mac: Only that last part. Don’t worry, I won’t say anythin…except for how much trouble ‘Bloom’s gonna be in when we get home.

Applebloom: Aw, c’mon. Yer no fun, and besides, I’m a grown girl! This is normal conversation stuff for our ages.

Big Mac: Right…here, Ted.

Big Mac holds out his colossal hand holding about $15 and drops it in your smaller one.

Big Mac: I’m sure you two would like a veggie pizza away from home.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Big Mac: turns back towards Applebloom Get in.

Applebloom quietly gets in her driver’s seat and starts up the car. Big Mac gives you a wave and you wave back as they pull away with all their groceries. You wipe the sweat off your head and decide to go along with Big Mac’s idea. You hop in your car and drive a little closer to the pizzaria. You get out and enter the building which seems to be on the quieter side. You order a large veggie pizza for both you and Shimmer and take your seat.

As you waited for the pizza, your gears start turning inside your head from that…“conversation”. Her words do get to you sadly. “Love” Shimmer? That was a serious stretch. You only knew her for at least 8 days and that Rock Star guy (the jerk) knew her for years. There was a pretty big difference between you and the run-away so it wouldn’t seem right to think about her like that. But you still do. Or at least you think. What is Shimmer to you, and even better, what does Shimmer think of YOU? You regain your senses and grab the pizza from the table. You pack it inside the car and take off back home. It was already five so it’d make sense to have the pizza soon.

You pull up to the house and park outside. You come up to the house with the pizza and are about to enter when you remembered that you don’t have a key to the house! You don’t have a choice and ring the doorbell instead. About a minute later, Shimmer answers the door, looking less tired thankfully.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide