Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: grabs your shoulder Perhaps there’s still more on your mind that you want eased. What’s up, Ted. What’s still buzzing in that head of yours?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Ted:…i just learned i might be dead or someone exactly like me and nobody would…it’s…really hard ta put into words…it’s…i don’t know…
PacificSide18
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: I think I understand now. stands in front of you, holding both shoulders Despite your turnaround, you feel guilt for almost ending your own life, right?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@PacificSide18  
ted:not my life, the other ted…i had you and your friends to help me. the other me though, he might be going through all that baggage by himself…alone nobody tell him he’ll be ok, nobody to help get his act tagither…for all i know he probably took that jump…
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Ted…look at me.

You turn your full attention to Shimmer, despite the heavy amount of thinking going through your head.

Shimmer: We may never know what becomes of your counterpart but I promise you this: Your counterpart WILL be fine. If you never took the jump, I’m certain that your counterpart didn’t either. Who knows, maybe he’s taking care of a kitten named Tigger, too?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: hugs back I’m sure of it. But I think we both should discuss a promise that we both need to keep now. It’s somewhat related to this.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: releases hug We’ve both been through a lot these past few months. We’ve shared our experiences, our pasts, things like that. But we can’t seem to let go of those things. You with your mother and the suicide attempt and me with Rock Star and hurting all my friends. We’ve discussed them so much that there’s no point in talking about them anymore. So here’s my proposal: We both should let go of our issues the best we can because even the slightest thought can bring back a tidal wave of emotions. You might think your issues were hard while my own issues were harder and vice versa. We both need to let them go. Let’s make that promise, Ted.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: As will I.

You both shake on it and return inside.

An hour passes and it was time for both of you to get busy. You take your car and head on back to the apartment. First order of business was to grab the remaining food that was still good (along with draining the bottles, the jug of breast milk AND grabbing her pump) and take it all to Shimmer’s place. Along with the food, you grabbed Shimmer’s suitcase and store all her clothes and everything else that was hers like her toothbrush and comb. With food, drinks, and Shimmer’s gear stored, you head on back to Shimmer’s place.

Meanwhile, Shimmer would be busy trashing all the food and drinks that spoiled over the week. It was nothing she could handle but it was nice to get rid of any bad smells that were lingering while she was gone. Once the kitchen was cleaned out, she started cleaning her room. There were clothes scattered across the floor, untouched since her week’s disappearance. The clothes were thrown into her hamper (along with the recently milked shirt) but at the cost of her back from leaning down so much. She had gotten so tired that she took a seat back onto the bed and took a nap.

Another hour later, you return with the supplies and find Shimmer asleep on her bed.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Sounds fair.

Shimmer lies back down to rest while you unpack everything from your car. You bring in all the food and drinks to the kitchen and leave her suitcase and her breast pump right outside her room while she slept. You noticed the trash bags she made containing all the spoiled food so you bring it outside to her trash barrels and throw it all away for her. It was still nice not to go to a smelly garbage bin outside the apartment to throw away a trash bag, the smell would still make you gag.

With the first trip done, you walk back upstairs and help with her supplies. You bring in her suitcase and breast pump and set them right next to her small table for her to deal with when she can get to them. With nothing much else to do, you take a place next to her on the bed and take a nap yourself.

You’re woken up by a most unusual growl and turn towards Shimmer.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You survey the remaining food left-over and there was enough items left to make one last set of sandwiches. You do so and bring them back up to Shimmer’s bedroom.

Shimmer: Well I guess there’s one thing I might miss about your apartment; the walk to the kitchen wasn’t so long.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide