Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
An in-between sequel to Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW].  
https://derpibooru.org/forums/rp/topics/fertility-girls-eqg-pregnancy-sfw

The story may have been finished but much did happen during the eighth month of the girls’ pregnancy. But it seems this story seems to be stuck in a time loop, specifically that eighth month. Now anything could happen during this endless loop and all of it is won’t canon to the original story.

…and as of recent, the rating has changed from SFW to NSFW.

This story is reserved for Pacificside18 and angrybrony as they have been the writers of the original story. Please do not spam the posts asking to participate.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
A day had passed since Shimmer revealed her big secret to you. But despite the strange twist, you insist to help Shimmer with her twins by any means necessary. And it all starts with moving into Shimmer’s home. The story continues off with you and Shimmer pulling up to a two storied house a little outside of town on a hill.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: closes car door Yep, home sweet home. Hope Twilight’s husband kept his word about my car, though. I’d still like to have it back.

Shimmer pulls out her key and opens the front door. You step inside and have a look around. This place was much larger than your apartment room, not to mention looked nicer (even nicer than when Fluttershy helped clean out your apartment).

Shimmer: This house was obviously built for a full family. For a while it’s only been me so having a second person staying with me would be a nice change of pace, wouldn’t you say?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You return to the house with Tigger in his carrier. You release the lock and let him out to explore these strange new surroundings.

Shimmer: Considering his size, I think he might get lost in this place. You think he’ll be fine?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
From the front door, Shimmer leads you across her home. First off was the living room in the center with couches, lamps and a large widescreen TV. Over to the left was the dining area and the kitchen, certainly much larger than one (rather lack-of-one) in your apartment.

Shimmer: I bet some food spoiled while I was gone. We’ll need to go shopping the day we move in.

You both write a mental note of that and continue your tour. On the furthest wall in the back left of the kitchen is the door to the garage. Shimmer flicks the light on to reveal an orange SUV sitting in the darkness.

Shimmer: sigh of relief I’ll have to thank Twilight’s Husband later. Come on, let’s keep moving.

_Back to the tour, you both go through a hallway that passes two closets with either food or jackets and circle back to the front. Shimmer takes the hall to the right and you follow. To an immediate right was a spare bedroom, pretty much empty. It could be a good place for Tigger or yourself depending on what room you decide to live in. To the left was was a small office with a single computer in the center with drawers of paper, possibly for bills and such. Down the hall on the right was a bathroom for the first floor. The tour continues upstairs where you both spot Tigger walking towards you both. You pick him up for his attention and continue on. On this floor, three more rooms connect the house together. The first on your right was a second bathroom stacked on top of the first. And down the hall right next to it seemed to be a music room. But it seems to have aged badly, it looks like nothing has been touched for a while. Shimmer doesn’t talk much about it and moves on. A small open space for more decor houses a closet, a large bedroom and a sliding door leading to a second story deck.

Shimmer: enters bedroom And last but not least, my bedroom…what a mess. Just looking through this room kind of shows you the stress I was going through for a while, huh?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Alright, but if you don’t mind, just walking through this house again…well, you don’t mind us sharing the same bed again, do you?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer couldn’t help but laugh at that last statement, but overall still glad you accepted.

Shimmer: It’s going to be great to get things back on track finally. Which reminds me, you better call up your work, tell them you might need another day or two to move everything from the apartment over. takes a seat on a chair in the small hall opening I’ll play with Tigger a bit while you do that.

Probably a good idea. Hope they wouldn’t mind your new scenario which by now you’ll have to explain to them. You pull out your phone and give them a call.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Ted:calls up…hey mister panel it’s ted, just calling ta see if can’t get a lil extension on my days off ta move into my new home it’d only take a couple days tops to move everything in…

mister panel:alright but you’ll need come in when you’re done though.

ted:yes sir, i’ll see ya then. hangs up
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: I guess they’d want an explanation as well, huh? I’ll come in with you when you go back, I may as well search through the store and see if any old comics that I know still exist.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
With the tour done, Shimmer retreats to her original bedroom. Meanwhile, things would get busy for you since tomorrow would be the day you officially move out. You make the calls for a small moving truck and several boxes of various sizes. Your calls move you down to the first level and back to the living room. After your calls were finished, you decided to take a look outside the glass door in the back of the living room and view a rather large backyard; one that you didn’t have in the apartment. It looked like it’d need work as the grass was heavily overgrown. It’s another mental note you write to yourself in the long list of things to do for your move, right next to the grocery shopping. With the calls done, you return upstairs to your new bedroom as Shimmer does what she does best: Watch TV while looking over her large mound.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Ted:how’s it feel ta be back home? (might be a good idea ta clear the fridge before i have ta go shopping)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide