Expansion rp

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Artcast Nyans  
Apologizes!? APOLOGIZES! RGHHHHHH!  
@Artcast Nyans  
Happy ending…!!!???

@Soaring-Angel  
Shadow makes an spin attack and hits the real Soaring. Shadow walks slowly to him and push the clones, with a Chaos Spear in his hands.  
So… this is the meaning of this thread? Love a monstrous pony? I am very dissapointed on you…

You are nothing. You are just a piece of shit of the nature that goes horribly wrong!  
Shadow kicks Soaring face.

Do you think you I will take your apologize!?  
Shadow makes another kick to Soaring face

Guess what! I am not like does naive ponies! If a damn monster want to hurt and kill somebody… Is my job to destroy them!
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Soaring-Angel  
Hehehe… Idiot…  
Shadow points Soaring with his finger and begins to lit up  
You really didn’t know with who are you messing around!

Shadow move his finger and immediately, all the Chaos Emeralds outs from the body of Soaring, breaking the slots.  
full  
I am Shadow the Hedgehog! The Ultimate Lifeform!
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Soaring-Angel  
The Chaos Spear impacts to Shadow, but after the smoke dissipates, Shadow appears with no harm or injuries. The attack did not move him from his place.  
Hehe… You are trying to hit me with my own powers!? I can absorb every Chaos power you throw me!  
Shadow makes a Homing attack and hits Soaring to his face
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Soaring-Angel  
Shadow evades the beams easily  
Beams… Classic…

Shadow shoot two Chaos spears to the cannon beams, finally destroy them  
I just want you to play cards! There was much to ask!?
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Soaring-Angel  
RHHHGGG!  
Shadow makes a high jump and lands in Soaring head again  
CHAOS! BLAAAAAAST!!  
full

Soaring body is completly destroyed. All his metal parts are disintegrated. His wines burn and disappear. His red metal eye exploded and all his clones exploded into pieces.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide