Equestria Divided Retold

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Mindaledoe  
(to answer if you can join though, a few of the others should still be checking the site from time to time, and getting this one a breath of new life wouldn’t be TOO hard.)
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Mindaledoe  
(‘Some of us are still going to check here and i am willing to resuscitate the thread should more people arise’. At least, i think, my Cryptic German Poster to English dictionary is a decade old.)
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Cerebrate19  
(Not gonna place too much stock in this place staying alive much longer myself, for…)  
(various reasons)  
(But may as well use it while we can, as long as things get backed up i suppose.)
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Jinx  
(I’ve already stated my points on why that may not be the best plan if you (or basically anyone that does) want to use poniponi, given the intended direction of the other site, but beyond that and Big Brother will rule6 me because ‘reeee not following rules to the letter!!1’.)

(Would be nice to do this, but Modem Bad[tm] and currently in its death throes alongside my computer turning out to be a fucking macgyver’d mess that may or may not explode at any moment. on top of other unrelated plate-fillers.)
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Jinx  
(The small equines, unless significantly furrified, are not approved of by i wanna say, four of five furries? The kind that actually bear the title, not the kind that got chased off for not being twittermites. The last of the five will either lie about it or don’t care/keep their pony and furry separate. Thus, the poniponi on Furbooru is not wise, even with ‘we wuz heer first’ status.)

(Who do you think ‘Big Brother’ is on this site? They’re always watching.)
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Cerebrate19  
(Is Furbooru well-known and advertised somewhere a furry is going to actually click and use over e6? No, so it hasn’t happened yet.)

(I’m not gonna go hunting for examples that now have JS:Redirector trojans on them. Because no, thank you, i have enough cursed computing on my plate.)

(Horse eventually[tm] once i replace bad network components so as to avoid the plague of many posts afterwards. Leaning towards Moon and Star dabbling in unmentionable things, Whitegold trader, or Cult for reasons you’re already aware of and that others do not need to know of until it’s too late.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide