Equestria Divided Retold

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“you wanna know something funny? death is the least scary thing in the world you live in now.”

@Jinx  
a number of changeling commandos make sure to keep her save this time, no more cheap shots for the earthborn.

@AngelChu  
Angel: “you DO know we might not see ghostsie again if she finds grimm in a bad mood, right?”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“Mothershy Yay! And why do i feel like Ghostsie is taking a while…? In fact I Think i might have a idea…Maybe let myself get captured by Applejack and have her execute me in front of her house…i sent out all three of my state’s to attack her…break free…Then we can move on to rainbow dashes house..!”
Coriolanus

@Cerebrate19  
‘’ Like carapace peelers? ‘’

@Jinx  
Tearing the compartment open would reveal an unexpected grisly sight; the interior appearing to be lined with melted wax-like bodies, each thinning down to a sprawling kudzu of red viscous paste. From the look on the burning side of the car, changeling magic may’ve reacted chaotically with explosives carried onboard.

On the opposite side to where the all explosives were stored, a Firespitter sergeant struggles to grab his flamethrower sitting too far from his reach. Both his hind legs have dissolved into a surrounding puddle recoalescing at the edges into an array of vine-like tendrils.
Jinx
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Coriolanus  
being the absolute giant she was, she took up the majority of the cars space, her head moving up to the face of the sergeant to meet his gaze

he would find himself seemingly entraced by the milky orbs, unable to look away or move, but still under his own thoughts.

Id like to know a few things little one. If you satisfy my questions i will have you healed, if not i will consume you whole. Do you understand me?
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Jinx  
Ghostsie would had arrived at the location spotting the locomotive well….what’s left of it but she stayed out of gaze distance to not get spotted as she was pretty much a spy camera for Dyspo to look our of her eye’s since he was worried about Grimm’s status as he does with everyone’s in house everfree thus making one one of the weaker fighter…but when he get’s more serious about his status in the war….He Might be a worthy opponent.
Coriolanus

@Jinx  
The sergeant appears to grow distressed, though seemingly moreso on his current state matching his deceased comrades. A small spiraling divot visible above his left eye slowly begins expanding bloodlessly into his skin.

“That depends what the questions are, and I don’t thi-” Winces at the corkscrewlike hole expanding into his head.

“…I don’t think there’s anything in the world that could fix this.”
Coriolanus

@Jinx  
“The crew aboard the baserunner I was on… said we were headed to Appleloosa, since it’s the closest, and with facilities large enough to tend those machines…” As he speaks, the hole deepens into where the frontal lobe of his brain should be, producing no pain but making the sergeant appear progressively more dazed and apathetic with every passing second.

“Major Ezra Horace’s in command of all four of the runners, er… three now…”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@AngelChu  
Ghostsie would then suddenly hide underneath some rubble to avoid being spotted by grimm or anyone else as she was the weakest of Dyspo’s state’s and mostly the shyest one yet the second strongest one being out matched by his true deity state before covering her mouth
Coriolanus

@Jinx  
By now where the ‘‘wound’’ has deepened, the sergeant’s speech degenerates into agrammatic prattling.

Noticing his own trailing voice, he attempts again to reach for his flamethrower.

“P-please, k-k-kill me now…”

“…Destroy this. Burn it all. Void is breaking through. Can feel it. If they knew, IF THEY KNEW…”

[ ]  
Across the surrounding interior of the car, remains of the passengers begin stirring as if alive again.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Coriolanus  
she quickly shoved the changeling out and moved back, her mouth spewwing out a jetstream of black fire before beckoning firebugs to burn it to ashes
Coriolanus

@Jinx @Cerebrate19 @AngelChu

[ ]  
Across thicker areas of muscle, the carpet and vines roast into textures comparable to seared flank steak.

At the center of the blazing car, flesh coalesces together and billows out into a levitating cyst, then tethers like a balloon to the floor by ponylegs elongated into spindly limbs. Centered within the transparent teardrop-shaped sac, a very small periapt of a jester’s hat emanates a flickering aura of changeling’s magic, lighting up the enveloping membrane into a verdant glow.

Charring to a crisp within the fires, the grisly corruption hastily creeps its mass through windows, doors, and breaches, but struggles with little success attempting to spread over to other nearby wrecks bearing more deceased occupants.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Coriolanus  
BURN IT ALL!

her voice echoed through the ranks and hundreds of firebugs came to bear, a collective roar and hiss from the flamethrowers keeping all other sounds suppressed
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Jinx  
Ghostsie would poke her head out from underneath some rubble to get a glance at what was going on while her rabbit ear’s was poking out almost giving away her position to her hiding spot but yet Dyspo told her other-wise as she herself could use Fento to Defend but since she was a state of his….The action to use a Fento Type of spell is doubled
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide