Equestria Divided Retold

AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“Eh…Ok……And now I’m going to sleep…” He would then use his cloak as a blanket while falling asleep mere moments later Snoring lightly as he would start dreaming up a dark version and dull fluttershy…but…she wasn’t moving and yet…..was in a puddle of red liquid….the only color around
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@AngelChu  
Dyspo would jump up panting hevily as a day had since passed by From his resting as he Got up groaning a little before streaching a little and putting his armor along with his cloak back on {Wakey, Wakey! Spirt’s and bacon - y!}
Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

another rumble as the ground bursts open behind the line, a massive sandworm, except bearing the distinct appearance of the swarm, it soon unloaded more of these converted beasts, hacking the defensive lines to pieces.

One of the beastbuster crews alongside a team of juggernauts push their baserunner until it begins rolling, then hop aboard to ride until the war machine collides with the worm. Upon ramming, gunners still onboard rotate the turret until it’s gunbarrels are pushed into the worm’s face.  
|| full ||

The juggernauts then dismount, lancing as many of the smaller beasts they can against their spears, then finishing those they pincushion down with a quick severing of limbs and heads put beneath cleaver-like swords. On the defensive lines, ponies-at-arms match the juggernaut team’s actions against attacking beasts to their end, but to a more numerous degree, ending each beast instead with cannon-bolts shot and impaling through whatever vital spots the cannoneers surmise.  
Lookout: “sir, enemy numbers steadily increasing even with the losses, this was a setup, we were supposed to gather our forces here!”

“Rescind my order on the baserunner drivetrains, I want them up and running for traveling again, and then everyone retreating back in detail onto the trailer-cars as soon as they’re relinked!”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
the earthborn scramble to follow the order, changelings had always been ABLE to do things like this but high casualties would mean low prisoners, this was unusual for them.

the new swarm of monsters continued, there was only so much a juggernaut could do when sharp teeth dug into their armor and weighed down their every limb.

a number of them had taken flight and were bombing down on the battle trains the same way they had the airship, the lookout reports, the auxiliaries that were to be your reinforcements had been cut down.
Coriolanus

@Cerebrate19

[ ]  
The juggernauts soon pull back, some of those entrapped by the beasts managing to slip free by cutting themselves loose of their armor caught within the grasp of the creatures, while rangers entering the fray quickly lasso down any beasts still able enough to give chase and continue fighting. As the juggernauts and rangers fall back into rank with the defensive lines, all firespitters take up the front with their own namesake weapons prepared, then immerse everything changeling before them within a projected wall of writhing flames.

The repeater and other beastbuster meanwhile turn to the sky, throwing curtains of scattered lead (|| & notably with the latter, random scrap ||) dense enough to down any divebombers too large that the hoof-cannoneers can’t eliminate with their own guns.

Whilst they can beneath the roar of flames and skyward cannonfire, the entire battlegroup methodically falls in around and reembarks by two squads at a time back unto three of the baserunners; the fourth collided with the worm now derelict and ablaze, and so preparing to explode at any moment fire reaches its powder magazine.

Boarded hoof-cannoneers clamber unto the roofs of the crowded trains to proceed shooting down any more airborne threats, at very least dispersing changelings’ magic ramming targes before impact, while from the windows ponies-at-arms keep their weapons bristled out from the car to keep back any more creatures. Finally just before all setting off at the quickest of haste, the repeater is hoisted by pegasi and ranger’s rope atop the remaining beastbuster’s rearmost car, then quickly put back into use against any more divebombing attacks.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
Dyspo would sit back down pulling out a carrot he snatched back in manehatten for him to nibble on for breakfast before remembering before the war’s were started and how peaceful was before feeling something sharp poke him as he found a little crystal with some sort of red tint to it before shrugging it off pulling off a thread from his cloak making a necklace for him
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
a number of changelings leap as if pouncing on something on the ground, except they pounced into the ground and disappeared under it, a few scratching noises would tell the crews that they had gnats hanging under the cars, some of which disconnected to be overrun, others, blowing up, the changelings had sappers, and those moved through the ground like fishes in water.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“I….Don’t really Know…It sorta just appeared there….Strange…Very Strange….And Why does it feel like it Contain’s fento…but uh….Young me….I Have a question for you…” He Asked him before getting up and Walking away from his resting spot smiling a little as he pulled out a map he Made Going toward’s the location of what appeared to be a poorly drawn Ocean
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“Sorry i must have Misheard You Cause to me It Sounded Like you Told me To TALK TO A RANDOM OBJECT! ARE YOU INSANE!?” He Shouted Tapping straight into His Deity state And Floating up into the air so he could Fly straight to the ocean
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“OH…Sorry about that I Just Thought you meant Have Me Talk to the object…but about my question…Has Our owner Ever had a Child Or does have one…? Cause when you told me Twilight’s Son Brainwashed Spike that got me curious”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“Huh……Honestly Thought She had a son Cause We Could have maybe Captured him and held up a ransom…Her son for the mirror But After we Get The changeling’s on our side Should we Try going for Spike..? who know’s…Maybe Grim and Him could get work together or should we go after Rainbow crash…?” He Said quickly Tapping into his True Deity state Going faster
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@AngelChu  
Dyspo would soon Finally make it to the edge of the ocean Looking at it for a while since he never saw it before So he was hesitant Of touching it before Poking at it with a stick for a while until sighing smiling As He Looked around dragging a log into the water laying on it While Pointing his left paw behind him Shouting “BURST!” To create some movement blasting him and the log forward and so he would continue till he reached the said island
Jinx
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Coriolanus

@Cerebrate19  
as if to add insult to injury something jarred the train to a stop, or close to it. From the front end a larger creature that appeared to be changeling was busy attacking the lead engine with unbridled rage
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
“Grim left, turns out she was always half changeling, according to the whitegold spies she took all the hives at the frontier by the mandibles and threw them at earthborn, successfully so far.”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“Good for her…Give her a treat after this erm….Remind me To Give her one i mean…Beside’s are we even close now…? Cause my hand’s are getting sore….Badly as there are kinda turning purple from the amount of stress on them…”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“Oh Yeah….I Totally didn’t just forget that i could Do…..Shut up” He Said hopping off the log and back into his ghost state flying toward’s the direction that might contain the location of Ocellus
Coriolanus

The burning baserunner, abandoned next to the change-beast emergence pit:  
|| full ||

@Jinx  
Ezra and crew, aboard the fortbuster in the middle of the convoy passing beside the halted lead baserunner, and directly into the large creature:  
|| full ||

@Cerebrate19  
full  
Battlebuckers plunge down in concert beneath the soil, homing unto the sounds of and quickly pounding the subterranean changelings into dust against their stone-pulverizing hooves, then promptly begin shifting the earth back to support intact trailer-cars upon level ground. Resurfacing, the earthborn spelunkers alongside armorless juggernauts hastily force the car assemblages back together again, then with ranger’s lassorope begin pulling the entire stalled baserunner and trailercars back up to escaping speeds.
Jinx
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Coriolanus  
said large creature really didnt seem to care, nor did it seem to have been hit considering the crater a ways past it. Now it was pissed, and swiftly made to board the cars. This wasnt a changeling
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide