Equestria Divided Retold

Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Name: Viscount Midnight Snack  
Appearance: A male bat pony, handsome face with sharp pupiled eyes- one pink,while the other is red, grey coat and dark grey mane with a crimson stripe. Despite his handsome hedonism he looks in shape. A lazy smile is almost always contant on his face*(something like this- https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/aggretsuko/images/2/26/Tadano.jpg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/300/height/300?cb=20190621081201)  
Wearing a high collar “vampiric” jacket combined with a bloody apron with the writing:“Don’t worry. I bite!’  
Race: Vampony  
Personality: Easy going, lazy and gluttonouse. Midnight Snack is polite, even kind. Looking for shortcuts in his tasks, so he could back to indulging himself.  
Faction: Laughter Cult  
Notes: Allergy to sunlight and garlic. Can’t get inside an owned house withiut invitation. Charming stare, eternal youth, quick healing in darkness.  
Undead. In short a vampony.  
Weapon of choice: his fangs(which in combat mode become like of a Sabertooth)  
Army:

1 pillar of joy  
3 Alicorn Mockery  
2 grinning worm  
1 carnival contraption  
1 Macabare music machine  
1 Cadavre Carousle

40 converted townfolk  
20 revelers  
40 Laughing dead  
40 euphories  
60 baltimare jesters  
60 harl equins
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Raduga  
(due to being immobile and effectively a building, pillars of joy are not costing you a slot, but require prep time before deploying, prep time that will call attention to it.)

(and you may want to invest in a puppeteer, in order to keep that mass of screeching dead things in line.)

(and sorry to say but the jesters and the harl equines, are A elites and B refuse to cooperate with each other, i know i’m nitpicking here but the cap would be 15 of either, converted townsfolk meanwile you can easily have much more of and laughing dead are infinite supply.)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Raduga  
(you want both you need to make two armies, these two commanders can work together as much as you like though.)

(as mentioned though the laughing dead are basically without limit, if you vave a necromancer or a puppeteer in the roster, better multiple though because replacing while cheap takes time.)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Raduga  
(for the slot system i use they come in threes at least in the case of the jesters and harl equines who are put together less than 5% of the cult forces.puppeteers and alicorn mockeries are 1 each due to being that much stronger, the gap between their weakest and strongest units is very far.)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
(launch for the first players is today, so anyone unsure about their character sheet send a PM to me and i’ll see what can be done.)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
How did it all go so wrong?

A question the old Celestian sage asked himself a lot.

was it the rising changeling aggression? who would either lay siege to the frontier, blitz the defenses or outright terrorize the populace? maybe they had a part.

was it the disappearance of the sisters? certainly, as they had unified equestria against all outside forces.

was it twilight sparkle’s attempts to help? yes, without a doubt her well meaning attempt to empower herself for the interim until the sisters returned, was the first actual domino to start the horrid chain of events.

applejack and many others who doubted magic had seceded and taken to holding the frontier without unicorn aid, the nobles withdrew and rarity, suffering a strange disease, took control of them, officially always a part of equestria, though in truth a haven for the rich.

fluttershy started hearing voices of the forest as she claimed and gathered likeminded around herself as well as tribes of zebras to bring the everfree´s chaotic influence over the rest of the continent and to complete the chaos, the corpse of pinkie pie had disappeared from her tomb, followed by the appearance of the laughing mare and the madness of the cult.

now house moon and star held but the most fiercely loyal cities and troops, of scholars and statesponies, originally aided by the pegasi gathered around rainbow dash, who sought to restore order, without much success, it went so far that she grew paranoid enough to flood her own hometown, once and for all cementing that none of the forces could reach understanding, much less peace…

now here it was, ponykind splintered up, the outside dangers continuing unabated, the princesses gone… the landscape changing and scarring over…

the celestian sage sighed, he saw the champions that would defy the collapse and seek their future, but he could not tell, which one would succeed, the future, until now a clear stream, had darkened over, denying him sight of itself… as if fate itself couldn´t tell what would happen next.

“i can only hope, equestria, that the blood of your children… will not drown you.”

the everfree’s influence was spreading, not towards ponyville, though it made for an adequate water source.  
the animals and plants would hear the whispers of their master, the forest, and the singing of Fluttershy, their lady. she called for her favourite pet, it was time to answer her summons.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
Dyspo would be wondering around his new home…The everfree forest causally looking around at the surrounding’s yawning evermore before Hearing his One and only Owner’s voice in the distance

Dyspo would began running toward’s the voice on all four of his paw’s wondering why his owner wanted to summon him…?  
“Oh Boy…what does she want….actually now i think about it i Shouldn’t say that…And i’m totally going crazy cause I’m talking to myself!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
“ah but everfree hears you, Angel, we’re not alone anymore.”

passing by a few tribe zebras he reaches her quickly enough, as usual surrounded by the smallest residents of the forest. cutting a figure like a queen bee with the stylized armor she wore.

“but more to the point, looging teams from earthborn have come to the edges of the forest and once again seek to harm the liege, you are my fastest agent and can rally the critters able to defend it the easiest. you have to stop them before their heavier machinery arrives.”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“Okie….But mind Repeating that Less complicated for me…?” He Said chucking at his joke before catching a glimpse on her face realizing she was serious “Your…not kidding…? But…Fine….”

Dyspo would hop to a certain tree of his pulling out a tattered cyan scarf of his wrapping it around his neck followed by covering his fore-paw’s in some bandages till he placed a strange looking object on his back he started to feel a sense of fear throughout his body
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“Yeah yeah I Know…also…bye mum…” He Muttered under his breath hopping into the forest as he looked for a open patch with no tree’s around so he could find himself a vantage point
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
a few everfree sprites were swirling around him, one offering him vision on the earthborn units moving in, a vantage point would be harder to find, the forest offered this alternative for a reason.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
“Eh…go ahead…Give me vision or….whatnot…Good thing these aren’t Breezies….Cause I’m allergic to them…” He Said to himself while throwing a couple wrap’s on his arm’s to use as rope’s propelling himself onto a tree branch as he placed a bucket full of poison joke’s on top it Taking one for him to snack on
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
the sprites scatter as if in panic as voices carry to his perch from below, a number of stallions and buffaloes with axes were moving on the forest floor as well as one particularly large stallion decked out in metal.

“those should be enough for the start, mark them for the leveler and lets get back to camp.”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
Dyspo would stare down at his soon to be victim’s Before kicking the bucket off the branch quickly hiding within the leave’s of the tree he was on before that he had wrapped one of his bandages around the branch as this was part of his trap
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
Dyspo would then whistle softly trying his best to call in a couple of timberwolves Before he Flung himself out of the tree landing on the ground then back into another tree as he also attacked one of his unwelcomed guest’s
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
the Earthborn yells out as he is hit, and sure enough the timberwolves jump the others, who quickly run behind the armored one, who levels what looks like a pipe at the wodden beasts, a flamethrower, no doubt.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
Dyspo would appear above The Iron Clad ripping off the object behind him before it started to unfold into a scythe swinging it down on top of the Intruder of his home “Fento!” He Shout’s gaining a redish-pink aura around him
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide