Equestria Divided Retold

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
(excellently done template by Desertderp.)

Prepare yourself to enter a world of battle and death, of violence and of madness.  
The fate of the world, be it damnation or salvation will soon be decided. This is a world of eternal war and fleeting glory. This is the world of Warha-er…Equestria Divided.

The Factions are:

House Moon and Star  
Here’s a detailed description of the house

House Everfree  
Detailed description

House Earthborn  
Detailed Description

House White Gold  
Detailed Description

Horse Stormwing  
Detailed Description

And last but not least the Cult of Laughter  
Detailed description

Here’s a map

And now for the units of their respective houses:

House Moon and Star

Additional Units

House Stormwing

Additional Units

House Earthborn

Additional Units

House White Gold

Additional Units

House Everfree

Additional Units

Cult of Laughter

Additional Units

Welp! Upon reading all of that you must have a headache but well here we go! The six factions have been locked in a stalemate for too long, now each faction has entrusted several commanders by promoting them to Field Marshall and entrusting them with valuable and at time irreplaceable units to try and break the stalemate. However, should these commanders fail repeatedly or suffer extremely heavy casualties for little gain, then they will be demoted at best, executed at worst.

Your task is to bring victory for your house, but in this world of magic and deception, nothing is ever certain. The winds bring whispers of change, but change to what?

Character card:  
Name:  
Race:  
Personality:  
Faction:  
Notes:  
Weapon of choice:  
Army: (You have 20 slots, each slot represents a unit of 20 soldiers or 1 machine, you have a limit of elite units and machines, you can have no more than 5 of each)

this play will be hosted episodically thread by thread, hopefully that will allow newcomers to the whole thing to get into the matter more easily.

this first one holds no particular guideline as the whole mess only recently kicked off into a proper war, later episodes may force the houses to adjust and react to different threats.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
(the armies are second priority all in all, main point is your main character.)

(the setting of equestria divided (also a tag on this here site.) is that the princesses went missing and outside powers are putting on the pressure on the kingdom.  
Twilight and her friends tried a ritual to empower twilight so she could hold the country together, which went terribly wrong and basically messed up all six of them in one way or another. now they’re mortal enemies.)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
(Ah… Well I Was thinking about posting my Character sheet about well… my one and only Oc But i don’t know if they would quite fit in)
Background Pony #77DB
Intresting.  
So is it sort of strategy roleplay?  
Are none pony allowed? Like minotaurs and etc.

I am considering the Everfree Faction or the Laughing Cult.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Raduga  
(griffons are aligned with stormwing, probably planning to use the pegasi to take over. Minotaurs under iron will are working with everfree. moon and star has a few more magical beasts under control too.)  
(there are also mercenaries for whitegold which can be near anything.)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
Name:Dyspo  
Appearance:Somewhat like a mixture between a Rabbit and diamond dog with blue tip’s on his ear’s and white fur  
Race:Ghostling  
Personality:Sometime’s he’s cocky but mostly loyal  
Faction:Everfree  
Notes:He Can produce a type of magic only to him Called Fento But he create’s it by eating poison jokes  
Weapon of choice:Scythe  
Army:Timberwolves,Everfree Ent,Mindbreakers,Parasprite swarms,Mirror pot.

(Hopefully i got everything correct)
Raduga

I see.  
Are cannon characters allowed?  
Like Maud Pie?

If not..  
OCs…

Was thinking of Mina- a shy and scared Minotaur girl, who when triggered turn into a monstrouse berserk. She killed a lot of enemies, so she was promoted- but she isn’t liking it at all.

Midnight Snack- A vampony/(Just fan of bat ponies).who by pleasing the laughing mare, has gotten immortality. (Of the undead kind). She(or he?) Kind of just want to eat, and have fun. Chill, polite and kind.  
Well, beside sucking blood and then sugaring it and all that.  
Also a very talented choclater.

Roxy- a diamond dog, sort of Daring Do/Indiana Jones, expert with magical crystals.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
(the everfree beast stampede is ready to go i see. and it being everfree that works nicely.)

@Raduga  
(they are but many are officers in one house or another, the links detailing the houses contain a list with prominent names each. i think this was written before Maud was confirmed to exist though.)

Mina would be everfree, mainly because no other house would take her in… except moon and star but that would involve metal chains and combat drugs.

the cult welcomes all, and encourages organ donors.

a whitegold fortune hunter of the true variety.

(all very much workable concepts.)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
(as to answer the thread relevant question, i’ll put an introductory post, Dyspo will be starting at the edge of everfree, the overarching goal for house everfree is to spread the influence of that chaotic witchwood. arch nemesis are the woodcutters and flamethrowers deployed by earthborn, all other factions want to trim that forest to size but the earthborn are being industrial about it.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide