EQG Mane 6 Giantess Growth RP [SFW]

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Wait. phone rings Yes? Uh huh? Yeah ok. Yeah see ya. Uh those were the mayors of all the cities destroyed all in one. They’ve got it covered. They told me not to worry about it. They’ve got it covered.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Dear all future students of Canterlot High, today me and my friends learned an important lesson. If you’re not happy with your height, don’t be. My friends tried a potion that was supposed to make them grow slightly but there was a miscalculation which caused them to grow endlessly. This can teach you 2 things. One, double check your work and two, be happy with who you are. Because your expectations can lead you to destruction. Literally. Your friend and fellow Wondercolt, Empire Jack.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide