Viewing last 25 versions of post by gamerlunasteamate117 in topic Dead Zone. (Nsfw.)

gamerlunasteamate117

i jst popped a xanx, lol
"This is caravan 4 of the Niyoko corporation to any angels operating in Dead Zone 1753 b. We are cornered in a row house on fifth avenue close to the celestial fountain. by members of the Reaper gang who has been responsible for 10 attacks to date. Their bounty is hefty and we can match the bounty in return for protection." **BLAM BLAM BLAM** **BOOM!** "Celestia dammit..they started throwing grenades at the barricades..oh..this message repeats. Or whatever...we are so dead..."* click*

A civil war was inevitable. Celestia and Luna soon found with the addition of two more alicorns to the balance of power. It began causing divisions in Society. Everytime a new tax or law was passed there always seemed to be one or more groups saying that if the princess they supported were solely in charge they would've done better. These groups changed from groups to cults, from cults to churches, and from churches to radical underground movements over the years as equestria began experiencing resource problems the stage was set. As the economy tanked and ponies found themselves ruined these tempers over who should be the sole leader flared. The groups began attacking each other and full blown factions began forming. Making the dusty once rich cities their battle grounds. The factions wage war on eachother supplied by corporations that play all sides of the conflict stocking any one with the cash with as much ammo, weapons, and supplies to blow each other to hell as they please. Each faction has a main city and a territory patrolled by its military and providing protection for travlers in the areas. However the neutral areas between these cities also called "dead zones" are ruled by anarchy and violence, as it is made up of escaped prisoners, war criminals, exiles, and bandits.

Then from the shadows a group formed. Made up of military personnel exiled into the dead zone for war crimes and disloyalty. Donning colorful masks and custom armor and weapons that vastly surpassed anything gangs could scavenge. they began to clean up gang activity and protect corporation shipments as they passed back and forth through different dead zones for the right price of course. Their silent and protective nature earned them the nick name "The Guardian Angels." You are their newest members.

Player card is a must. But just copy paste this! Your welcome.

Name:

Apperance:

Race:

Primary weapon:

Secondary:

Personality:

Skills:

Faction exiled from and why:

The tech is about present day level.

This
is an open rp but abuse this baby o mine with unwanted comments and you will be asked to leave. I do work slot so I hope your all forgiving and patient. While I do take time to post. Sometimes a while...it will happen so don't lose hope! My rps are deep and sometimes I just hit a snag on the story and have a block as to where to take it. So fair warning up front.
No reason given
Edited by gamerlunasteamate117
gamerlunasteamate117

i jst popped a xanx, lol
"This is caravan 4 of the Niyoko corporation to any angels operating in Dead Zone 1753 b. We are cornered in a row house on fifth avenue close to the celestial fountain. by members of the Reaper gang who has been responsible for 10 attacks to date. Their bounty is hefty and we can match the bounty in return for protection." *BLAM BLAM BLAM* *BOOM!* "Celestia dammit..they started throwing grenades at the barricades..oh..this message repeats. Or whatever...we are so dead..."* click*

A civil war was inevitable. Celestia and Luna soon found with the addition of two more alicorns to the balance of power. It began causing divisions in Society. Everytime a new tax or law was passed there always seemed to be one or more groups saying that if the princess they supported were solely in charge they would've done better. These groups changed from groups to cults, from cults to churches, and from churches to radical underground movements over the years as equestria began experiencing resource problems the stage was set. As the economy tanked and ponies found themselves ruined these tempers over who should be the sole leader flared. The groups began attacking each other and full blown factions began forming. Making the dusty once rich cities their battle grounds. The factions wage war on eachother supplied by corporations that play all sides of the conflict stocking any one with the cash with as much ammo, weapons, and supplies to blow each other to hell as they please. Each faction has a main city and a territory patrolled by its military and providing protection for travlers in the areas. However the neutral areas between these cities also called "dead zones" are ruled by anarchy and violence, as it is made up of escaped prisoners, war criminals, exiles, and bandits.
Then from the shadows a group formed. Made up of military personnel exiled into the dead zone for war crimes and disloyalty. Donning colorful masks and custom armor and weapons that vastly surpassed anything gangs could scavenge. they began to clean up gang activity and protect corporation shipments as they passed back and forth through different dead zones for the right price of course. Their silent and protective nature earned them the nick name "The Guardian Angels." You are their newest members.

Player card is a must. But just copy paste this! Your welcome.

Name:
Primary weapon:
Secondary:
Personality:
Skills:
Faction exiled from and why:

This is an open rp but abuse this and you will be asked to leave. I do work slot so I hope your all forgiving and patient. While I do take time to post. Sometimes a while...it will happen so don't lose hope! My rps are deep and sometimes I just hit a snag on the story and have a block as to where to take it. So fair warning up front.
No reason given
Edited by gamerlunasteamate117