Battle Thread

byakhee_pony
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

“please remember, i tend to mostly kill animals with only the intelligance of a cat, but i never go down easily”  
GRAVIS BIND!  
with the utterance of that line, every thing smaller than the pillars around them begin being drawn towards Byakhee, including Quasar himself, and while doing so, Byakhee rushes him, trying to get as close to the kirin as possible, so as to draw him into his own effect.  
“if im going down, your coming with me”
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

A black hole… You saw it yourself Byakhee, and that is one of the reasons I wanted to fight you. Quasar closes his eyes Space, Gravity and Time, are not only our fortehis eyes suddenly open They are our playground! Galaxian Explosion! In a second a vast array of planets and galaxies began forming around the two contenders

This galaxies will collide and explode with the opponent to create a fulminant and devastating damage. The power is as it name indicates, is very similar to exploding galaxies, it will cause a powerful Big Bang effect capable of shattering the enemy completely… And me as well. This technique also could be used as a suicidal move, especially at such close distance. You choose Byahkee, I shatter just the Black Hole, we both die in the destruction of millions of beautiful galaxies… or we leave ourselves to the hands of fate to see if both survive
byakhee_pony
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

“now thats a true adversary, someone willing to kill themselves with you, by going out with a true BANG. but i do prefer living, as i am and mostly likly will always be a coward, and space is my domain, i would loke to see it kept pristine, very well, onward leave the black hole open!”  
byakhee cant help but feel at ease in the void, as he floats around, calm and sereine in an enviornment that is hostile to most other speices
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

From the look on your face, it seems you would like to spend a few moments here. It was, interesting to say the least. Quasar then opens a dimensional rift, no doubt his way out I have a minor conception of what awaits me if I ever face another of your keen. But next time, try to get a little more invested. What good is a hunter that does not look for a challenge? If you want round 2, you will know how to find me. Later Quasar dissapeared after the rift closed, leaving the Byakhee in the void both created
Eternal Infernape

“Huh. That happened.”  
Another odd character, myself, found my way here. I saw the above fighting, as well as a human being selling plot scratchers. I would buy one, but I already have a plot scratcher of my own. I also see a guy of some sort, waiting in the center of the arena, with a reddish aura. Being in the mood, I jump down and walk up to him. “Care for a bout with me?” I ask.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide