Wishlist yay or neigh

QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Consider this a game. It is very simple. You post one item out of your season 4 wishlist. The next person will say “yay” or “neigh” to this idea and preferably explain why this idea does or does not appeal to them. Then they post one item out of their own wishlist for the next person to judge and so on.

I’ll start.

I want the CMC to get their cutie marks.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Kind of a grey area, but I’m assuming you mean all of them and all at once. If that, I say neigh.

I want to see a trip to a city that doesn’t start with “C.”
TheAbridgenator
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Entil'Zha
@Itsthinking  
Yay!

I want to determine, once and for all, the canonicity of the past 3 gens to MLPFIM, and if so, dedicate a two-parter to how that history led us to where we are today in the series, a la the flashback segments of Godfather II.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Sounds wild enough to get a “yay” from me.

Brief explorations into Equestria’s early histories, whether Granny-Smith level history, or pre/early Celestia/Luna history (with or without the princesses, would much prefer references to old figures in the vein of Starswirl).
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@AaronMk  
A potentially hard subject to handle for the writers, but I still give my own yay for it.

I still wish to really see the equestria game competition, I feel like their is good chance for it to happen. I hope they will create a few original contests for ponies and foreign species with special abilities.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@AaronMk  
Neigh. It’s better to let people speculate and argue rather than try to please people.  
And episode involving historical events is cool, but one designed to educate one about these events.

Adventure episodes.
Takuto_Shindou

@archestereo  
Neigh, i’d love to see more time travelling but they wasted this in It’s About Time, rewashing the idea wouldn’t be as impactful.

A jump into the world of the books, with a chance of Rainbow Dash embodying Daring Do’s role.
King Sombra
Thread Starter - Unpopular opinion time

neigh. Because i can’t see Starswirl ever appearing in the show present.

An explanation how Twilight and Spike grew up in Canterlot.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@archestereo

Yay, that sounds like it would be a really good idea for a slice of life episode.

I have a very specific one. I want an adventure episode co-staring Rarity and Trixie teaming up to take down an eeeevil fashion designer voiced by BRIAN BLESSED who is assisted by his creepy as hell ally voiced by Tim Curry. Throw in a little Christopher Walken and the universe will implode in hamminess.
TheAbridgenator

Entil'Zha
@gasmaskangel  
Yay! I like the idea that the fashion designer is probably Rarity’s old mentor, come to help her out and try to raise her to higher heights than Ponyville…though I would make the Tim Curry the voice of the designer - what with him being good at playing fabulous men - and Brian Blessed as a really loud and boastful dude trying and failing to be a subtle schemer. Oh, and Christopher Walken shows up as a pony version of himself as the wealthy client Curry-Pony is trying to steal from. XD

A “View from the Gallery” style episode detailing Celestia’s day to day routines while some nightmarish creature is attacking Canterlot as a sort of backdrop.
Background Pony #6E82
nay.

King Sombra Creates a new body that is completly made out of Crystals
Background Pony #6E82
Yay, aslong as it doesn’t hurt the male image like they do with snips and snails.

Tirek returing
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Yay! He was a total badass, but as long as he isn’t too humanesque.

I want to see Zecora’s homeland, or at least know a bit more about her backstory. How did she end up in the Everfree Forest, for example.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide