Why din't Prince Blueblood appear in at a Canterlot wedding?

Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fallen Brony
@Kazapsky
From the way I see it he is Frollo…

I pray to all that is Beata Maria that you’re talking about Frollo from the Frollo Show, because while Gaston perfectly fits Blueblood (albeit a little more desperate), Frollo the Gypsy Killer does not match Blueblood the “eeeeew, keep your dirtiness away from me!”
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Background Pony  
>People Don’t Like him  
>Has Groups For him on Fimfictions and Deviantart(More than one on each site)  
>Had a Famous Tumblr Blog  
>Has A PMV About him doing cover of Gentleman and it got Famous Quickly  
>Has alot of fanfictions about him Or him being in it  
>Has more fanart Than Any other Male villain Except for the Major ones As in sombra and discord  
Your arguement Fails
Background Pony #465B
@MonkeyDzyrax  
>they like not liking him  
>had. was devoted to making him even less likable  
>No name BG ponies have dozens of PMVs dedicated to them, in a positive way  
>Most of which have him as the villain, the villain’s patsy, or just a nincompoop in the way  
>has had a year advantage over Flim, Flam, Iron Will and Garble, and proportionally his art has him in a very negative position

Being popular isn’t the same as being liked, mate.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Background Pony  
>How do you know That?  
>Really? because Alot of bronies became fans of him because of it  
>No Named BG Are Famous In this Fandom. Even some more famous than Important Characters who reappear all the time.  
>The Best Night ever, Flight of the Alicorn, To be a better stallion. And whats wrong with being the villain?  
>Nightmare Moon Had a 2 Years advantage over Chrysalis and Discord. Hell even Sombra is getting closer to her each day(In A Year he will have more fanart than her)

Again you fail
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

I think we was just on vacation, probably to the pony equivalent of Vegas, boning hookers and gambling.

I also like him being just a huge dick. It works for comedy to have a side character as relentless, unrepentant turbo douche. That’s why I’m not a fan of the “he was just being a dick to turn off gold diggers” fanon, it kills the comedy for the sake of reasons I cannot fathom.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@ClownDicks  
The show really needs a recurring antagonist, not a serious one, but someone who can at least inject conflict on a regular basis, hence a hilarious dick like Blueblood.

I would say Diamond Tiara, but mostly she isn’t very funny.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
I can answer OP’s question.

Because the writers and animators didn’t think to include him since he wasn’t important to the plot or anything they wanted to show in the episode.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide