Who's the smartest?

Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
And not just book smart, I’m talking about street smart as well. Because I think Twilight is near the top for the former but still at the bottom for the latter.
ClownDicks
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

As half baked as the writing for EqG was, Sunset. Celestia’s personal student, and, as bboifatz put it…

And frankly, if she managed to successfully navigate the social ladder in high school despite being an interdimensional alien, that’s actually quite impressive!
professor_of_hoers

They all have a special intelligence:

Twilight: Book Smart  
AJ: Common Sense  
Rarity: Artistic/aesthetic understanding. Art Critic.  
Fluttershy: Animal knowledge, emotional intelligence.  
Pinkie: The whole “wise fool” thing. Keen, unexpected insight.  
Rainbowdash:…
Trickquestion

@ClownDicks  
True. While her character was severely bungled, her social skills must have been unmatched for her to be able to go from homeless alien to top dog in an American High School, on top of the fact that she is implied to be as good at magic as Twilight.

I’d also like to put forth the FlimFlam Brothers as some of the show’s most intelligent equines. While I have seen some people theorizing they gained the SSCS6000 through fraud (which is certainly in character), I fell as though the writers meant for us to think they invented it. That mobile cider still is the most advanced piece of steampunk equipment the show has given us so far (barring Pinkie’s gyro copter) and would have taken a great deal of magical theory and engineering knowledge to construct.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
We’ve already had this discussion on /mlp/.

It was Twilight  
Rarity  
AJ  
Fluttershy  
Dash

with Pinkie simultaneously taking the top and bottom spots
professor_of_hoers

@Grieffon

She might be somewhat cunning. I just wanted to make a joke. I think RD is one of those controversial ponies that most people either love or hate.

I personally don’t really care for her but I still think she’s essential to the show and I also really like her. I have a weird love/hate thing with her character.

I think it’s mostly because she’s one of the easiest to portray in a really good or really bad light depending on who’s writing for her.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
@Whatevs  
I have seen how unintelligent some people can still be even when they try to think, no offense meant.

@professor_of_hoers  
@Grieffon
I think it’s mostly because she’s one of the easiest to portray in a really good or really bad light depending on who’s writing for her.

True. Also, you don’t really care for her but also really like her? Weird indeed.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
@Whatevs  
I tried to say that I don’t mean to call people not smart in an insulting way.

Within the ponies, yes, I agree with you.

Would be neat to see a brain version of the iron pony competition.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide