Who do you think is worst Pony?

SpacePaladin
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Watcher of the Watchmen
@MonkeyDzyrax

He was only able to nearly thwart Twilight because she was told she had to do it alone. If Celestia hadn’t filled her with that idea, she could have had a bunch of NPCs distract the crystal ponies while she and her friends searched the tower in force. Not to mention if they had just brought the Elements of Harmony in the first place, dealing with him would likely have taken 5 seconds upon arrival.
Soul Dew
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Hoof Boi
Snips and Snails. They’re just displayed in the show to be really just too stupid for the rest of the show’s characters.
Background Pony #E586
@SpacePaladin  
your underrating him. how do you know he isnt stronger than celestia? if two assholes jumped on me and beated me up that doesnt mean they can do the same in one on one
SpacePaladin

Watcher of the Watchmen
@Background Pony

Not even Chrysalis though she could take Celestia. Luna and Celestia have dealt with him before, so they’d probably know at least what they thought he could do. Them double teaming him might have been necessary to lock him in ice instead of flat-out killing him.
Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars

The Fallen Brony
@SpacePaladin  
I doubt they knew that he was locked in ice, since Celly never mentioned that Sombra would return.

And speaking of… Why didn’t Twily zap Chrysalis during the beam-o-war?
Background Pony #E586
@SpacePaladin  
No, Unlike the other villains he isnt going to let them attack him, he would stab her in the chest the moment she arrives
SpacePaladin

Watcher of the Watchmen
@Background Pony

He failed to kill the Mane Cast on arrival, he didn’t take out the train, and he stuck that gunk on Shining Armor’s head instead of killing right off despite SA shooting him and getting captured. Let’s face it, Sombra is far more the Bond villain stereotype than the superpowerful, super-pragmatic villain you’re making him out to be.
Background Pony #E586
@SpacePaladin  
No, Thats because he wasnt in his prime in that moment, if anything Shadows arent soild so that might have been the only thing he could have done to Shining at that moment
SpacePaladin

Watcher of the Watchmen
@Background Pony

So, when Luna arrives, he’ll immediately stab her in the chest, but he couldn’t do that against the decidedly mortal Shining Armor, even though she’d probably be arriving sooner than the Mane Cast did, seeing as how she can fly and wouldn’t need to gather her friends.
Background Pony #E586
@SpacePaladin  
becuase he dint see him as a threat without his horn while Luna is an alicorn who relys more on his horn than wings, she tries to blast him he puts those black things on his horns then fight her where she is just a gaint pegasus.
Background Pony #3EAD
Cantdance. She’s a bland Mary Sue who is only ever used as a living plot device.
A Gruntman
Fluttershy - For Patreon supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron

OverzealousFluttershyFan
Diamond Tiara. Rich, spoiled bastard who never learns her lesson and always thinks it’s okay to go and pick on other ponies. Including the elderly!
UTTFISH'S
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Buttweys

Un*belly*vable!
Diamond Tiara: takes the legacy of her dad’s life of work, integrity and careful decisions for granted (hopefully she’ll grow out of it). Although her dad does seem to consider putting her in her place.

Pinkie’s quirky demeanor annoys me from time to time but I still like her for her good intentions.

Dislike fanon Woona.  
Mildly dislike Gilda based on her canon behavior (but hey, it’s just a first impression as opposed to DT being shown to consistently behave the way she does), but strongly dislike her for the way some portray her as angsty in their fics
Background Pony #FF3A
The mane six starlight g5 ponies cmc sunset starlight and trixie and the princess
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide