Who Are Your Favorite Ponies?

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Strictly ponies, they would be:

• Eqg!Pinkie Pie - I like her charming hair and sparkling eyes. Cupcakes makes me pity her more.  
  • Pinkamena - if she were the opposite of Pinkie, I would like to see her wear a splendid dress, like a second Rarity  
  • Double Diamond - he used to be a Shetland Pony to my eyes. Now I find him to be relatable  
  • EqG!Applejack - I LOVE BLONDES  
  • Trouble Shoes - Clydesdales = Budweiser = alcoholic jokes  
  • Party Favor - that one pic in the trailer is why I think of him as a stupid dog  
  • EqG!Fleur dis Lee - I used to hate her for bullying Twilight, but it later became interest.

Non-ponies:

• GALLUS the Rooster - his name and the fact that he’s a young dude makes him both a relatable character and the butt of many stupid jokes  
  • Gilda - that one GIF of a furry dancing with kids at Vancoufur inspired much of my worldbuilding and mythology  
  • Sunny Flare - her wrist devices are quite fascinating  
  • Capper - Cats are cool and fluffy
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide