Who are some characters that are underdeveloped, but you like anyway?

Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
There are some characters that have little screen time, little character, or both, yet some people like them anyway.
I, for example, like Flurry Heart and Princess Cadance. What about the rest of you?
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Probably princess Celestia (Celestial Advice and A royal problem don’t count), Spike and queen Chrysalis (in my headcanon, the season 6 finale and The Mean 6 don’t exist).
I’d say Flurry Heart and Coco Pommel, but their respective roles in A flurry of emotions, Rarity takes manehattan and Made in manehattan are more than satisfying to even consider them underdeveloped. Yeah, Flurry Heart was an afterthought, but at least there’s one episode from season 7 that justifies her existence as a character in the show, which is fine to me.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Ring Team
Speaking of Rarity’s assistants, Sassy Saddles. I agree that the show shortchanged us on episodes where Celestia was the competent divine boss mare of Equestria that the lord said she should be.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Sassy Saddles, to me, was Coco Pommel 2.0. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised that they wrote this character because it’s similar to Coco Pommel, which perfectly fits in their repetitive approach of the whole show: Just repeating stuff we’ve already watched.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Ring Team
Sassy’s visual design speaks to me more so than Coco’s. I agree about the repetitive nature of the show, but I feel that the most blatant reruns were caused by a refusal to let the M6 step out of the spotlight and let others be protagonists in later seasons.
Background Pony #187E
I’d like to chime in say Tree Hugger. I know she’s essentially a hippie, but to me, she would be an eternal foil to the overrated Discord.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Marble Pie and Limestone Pie definitely. They were only ever in one episode and a couple of brief appearances in a couple of other episodes and that’s it. You’d think being Pinkie and Maud’s sisters would’ve given them more screentime since their appearance in Hearthbreakers but nope.
At least the fandom has given what the show couldn’t and filled in some demand for them (such as Anon’s Pie Adventure). Although I do wonder: have they been featured in any considerable roles in the IDW comics? I’ve only ever read a few issues.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide