Which pony would you date?

Crayv
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Rainbow Dash, because I having a liking for girls like her.

Though I imagine Pinkie Pie or Luna would in the very least give you some stories to tell.
PrisonedMuffin
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Either humanized Twilight or Rainbow Dash. If I’m dating a pony, the pony would have to have a body similar to Joey Darkmeat’s, smittyg’s, or Oze’s ponies. The standard ponies have too much of a jelly-bean body.

Twilight because I’m kinda a nerd myself, and her social awkwardness makes her adorable. Plus we’d talk about stuff like history, science, technology, current events, magic, and other stuff. Other than the fact that she gets crazy when stressed, she seems like a gentle and very kind gal.

Rainbow Dash because I love sports, and the tomboyish personality of hers would be a plus. We’d play video games and shit and do all sorts of guy stuff with my friends. Yes, she is kinda bitchy, but she’s not a mean girl.
EndlessWire94
Artist -

I’d personally like to date Fluttershy. We could benefit each other in so many ways: we’d share a love of animals, we could teach each other songs, Fluttershy could soothe my stress/tempers and comfort me when I’m down, and I could encourage her in her moments of doubt/fear/passiveness.
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Hmmm… Funny thing about that, most of the ponies I love are ones who I would probably be completely incompatible with irl. I guess I could date Dashie, though hopefully I get her lazy, nerdy side and not her super athletic side (I’m not the most athletic guy).

…actually, I wouldn’t date any of them because I have a girlfriend.

Welp.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide