What are your favorite songs from the show?

JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
  • Winter Wrap Up (excellent and catchy tune)  
  • This Day Aria (the song and the events during it are epic)  
  • Babs Seed (annoyingly catchy)
Etherchanter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Perpetual lurker
Serious answer: Smile Smile Smile; It sticks to the brain like peanut butter on the palate.

Humorous answer: “Evil Enchantress”, Flutterguy version; Fluttershy singing in that voice simply gives me gigglefits.
lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
After a brutal fight, “Winter Wrap-Up” just edges out “This Day Aria” as my favorite. This Day, I think, is the better song, but Wrap-Up went a long way toward my becoming a fan of the show.  
“Come Out”, a song written but cut from “Best Night Ever”. You can find a cover of it here or Amy Keating-Rogers herself performing it here.

It’d be faster to just say the songs I didn’t like a whole much. And here we go.  
Sweetie Belle’s half of “Hush Now, Quiet Now”. That’s it.

@Etherchanter  
I sincerely like Flutterguy’s version of that.
Thunder Hoof

Back In The Saddle Again
Ugh, so hard to choose…! Most of them are pretty good.  
But if I had to choose, my Top 5 Songs from the series(so far) are, in no particular order:  
Smile  
This Day Aria  
Winter Wrap-Up  
The Pony Everypony Should Know  
Art of the Dress
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt

VIVA LA NOCTE
Smile, Cider Squeezy, Being Popular, Art of the Dress, Perfect Stallion (despite being WAY too short…could use another minute at least) and despite being from the worst episode of the show yet, True True Friend really sticks with ya. (it seems it will be a trend now that the finale is the worst episode of the season with the exception of S1, tho I really hope s4 does SOMETHING to prove me wrong, even if that something is “This isn’t the worst episode because Merriwether just screwed up Spike even worse.”)
chaosbrony
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Season 1- 1# Winter Wrap Up, 2# Art of the Dress, 3# Evil Enchantress  
Season 2- 1# This Day Aria, 2# Smile Song 3# Becoming Popular,  
Season 3- 1# Babs Seed, 2# What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me, 3# A True, True Friend
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
So Many favorites to choose from:

Smile Smile Smile  
Babs Seed  
Flim Flam Brothers Song  
What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me  
Celestia’s Balled  
BBBFF

and pretty much any random song Pinkie sings.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide