Unshorn Fetlocks

Pony Discussion » Unshorn Fetlocks Search Posts
Background Pony #D3AD
I’ve been wondering this for awhile now, but just what is the deal with unshorn fetlocks?

Why do only some have them?

What are there purpose?
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I saw the perfect image response to this today, but I can no longer find it. The tag apparently does not have it. (It was an AJ + mac comparison picture.)

Basically, in Equestrian stallions, just like in the case of Earth horses, the hoof and the upper part of the leg are separated. Mares and filles or colts though merge the two for some reason and their entire leg is covered in hair. The reason is unknown and probably sinister.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide