Unpopular opinion time

Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@WaynePonePone
Because personal boundaries exist.
It doesn’t matter if it looks better from your perspective, no one appreciates being imposed their say so in a personal matter.
Is like if you have a Fluttershy toy, but because I don’t like that toy I sold it without your permission or consideration to get you another figure from another show.
And equality is terrible not only because it implies you wouldn’t have something you’d like but also means you’d probably had to stick with something you hate….or in ponies, also not being able to talk with animals when you ask for equality and you receive.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Twi Clown
Oh yeah, Fluttershy couldn’t talk to animals. Okay, maybe that’s kind of bad.
Everyone and their mother know how much I love Fluttershy. If Trixie had let Starlight known just how important that wagon was to her. Starlight probably wouldn’t have traded it. It’s not entirely Starlight’s fault.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
The fanbase should have given Octavia a German accent. After all the most famous Western composers were often Germans.
But when was the last time you heard a British classical musician? No one knows about them.
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@WaynePonePone
Twi Clown here just helped defused it. Thanks! But yeah, sure, Trixie didn’t let her know to begin with because she had not enough foresight to think it’ll actually happen. Like last night where I’m half asleep and could here my family quarrelling hard about something during Chinese New Year because someone here didn’t ask or had any foresight of the consequences So if anything Glimmer here was just being a jerk simply because Trixie’s wagon was uncomfortable. That and somehow no pony was in a deep sleep to ignore both the snoring and sleep talking respectively, so naturally they aren’t in the right sound mind.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@WaynePonePone
It literally is Starlight’s fault, since she’s the one who traded Trixie’s wagon away without asking permission.
It seems like boundaries, respect for other people’s property, and taking responsibility for one’s own actions are foreign concepts to you. Hence why you like Discord so much.
WaynePonePone
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Hey, I’ll stop unapologetically defending Starlight’s wrongdoings if people stop treating them like the literal devil’s work when they’re always easily reversible.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@WaynePonePone
Some people are always going to take things too far with getting mad at the actions of fictional cartoons and treating them like the actions of Satan, this is the way the internet’s always been. Whether I like or dislike a character, I don’t expect them to always be a total goody-goody (since that would be boring), but facts are facts, like I always say. If a character has done something wrong, they’ve done something wrong. You have no obligation to defend something that is intended by the writer to be wrong and something most people can agree is wrong.
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Vivace
Obviously they’re talking about me liking Discord to get on my nerves which didn’t work. And I was partially doing a bit. I genuinely didn’t think what Starlight did was all that bad but I still kind of knew she made a mistake. Of course, it was a mistake so I still don’t understand why people make such a big fuss out of it.
Also, WPP? I like that.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Road To Friendship was a great episode (biased I know and I’m proud of that), and Starlight selling Trixie’s wagons was uncalled for yeah and a very rash decision, but she did it with the best intentions I thought, it doesn’t bother me as much as it did for others.
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Mr.Myoozik
Right? I imagine Starlight was like “This whole situation is making me argue with my best friend. How should I fix this?” which is what made Starlight so mad when Trixie said the wagon was her true friend on the road instead.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Vivace
Like don’t get me wrong, I’m not downplaying what she did, but it isn’t the worst decision she’s made. To me her worst decision was in Every Little Thing She Does, but even for that I can sort of see how she was still learning on how friendship works.
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@WaynePonePone
Plus, to be completely fair, Trixie tells Starlight “you can have it all” (with regards to space in the wagon), which I could see being misinterpreted as Trixie ceding ownership to Starlight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide