Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’m not interested in the Misty POV comic. No shade on the artist cause they do a great job with the art and I find it more accurate to the show than Anorexic Sunny, but I don’t like the subject matter at all, too bleak for me.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Dustcan
I can excuse the slow turnover since the artist themselves have IRL issues that prevents them from making the comic at a fast rate and they have admitted that the theme of abuse is something that they’re not familiar with as opposed to anorexia which they know all too well so they’re planning it as it goes along. I still agree though that it’s moving at a snail’s pace just to show more bleakness.
@icicle wicicle 1517
Yeah the art is good, it has a unique sketchy style
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The release schedule is fine. Indeed, it updates far faster than most.
I mean that the comics themselves, or rather specific plot beats, are needlessly prolonged.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Eh, there are worse things being posted on Derpibooru nowadays. Both comics have actual effort put in it and actually keep me intrigued. Sometimes a little bit of darkness is necessary in life.
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Mr.Myoozik
We need depressing stories so the happy moments would feel more precious.
Honestly Misty POV works better than Anorexic Sunny for me because that’s almost Opaline and Misty’s real dynamics are like in canon. It’s just much darker and psychological. I like myself some dark stuff sometimes.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@WaynePonePone
It is remarkable how many readers are now emotionally invested in the series, myself included. Gold in the comments. It’s like WWE fans that heckle the heel and echo the face. The artist is so incredibly good at bringing raw emotion to the surface. It’s been a hell of a ride.
@Mr.Myoozik
I’m guessing you don’t like Misty POV for the same reasons I don’t really care for Game of Thrones. It’s not a bad thing to avoid stories that just make you feel blah, in spite of the hype.
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Ali-Conned is a great episode of Make Your Mark, the most underrated part of the second chapter by far. I re-watched it tonight, couldn’t believe how much I was laughing. How did I not notice how funny Pipp was in this one at first? How did I forget that gag with Izzy and the pan? How did I not catch that Onyx reference? Going in prepared for the most mean-spirited part of the episode helped me better appreciate how tame that part actually is too. They boo Sunny because the Filly Four rallied them to see “the alicorn” and they didn’t get “the alicorn”. Why did this shock anyone when the townsponies were making it clear the entire episode that they didn’t actually care about the garden? Hoofness gracious…that Chapter 2 review of mine really needs an update…
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Pinto Bean
I get why it’s big and I can praise aspects of it, but my internal feelings say that I’m in the minority for not being a fan of it because of how popular it is.
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@CloudMistDragon
Yeah, like you said, they made it clear they didn’t care about Sunny’s causes, and were only listening to her as the Alicorn because she was the new, shiny thing (also presumably because there hadn’t been an actual known Alicorn in generations?). Sometimes the episode doesn’t do the best job of making it clear that it’s Sunny’s causes the townsponies don’t care for, and not her herself, which is a bit hard to swallow, but the good more than outweighs the bad - in addition to what you mentioned above, I loved the dynamic of Sunny’s friends comforting her, as well as her worrying that the Alicorn was the only worthwhile part of her, which was some solid characterization.
And I’m fine with Sugar Moonlight being a little bitchy like she was in the episode, considering she had no canon characterization before.
Here’s perhaps an unpopular opinion - I roll my eyes whenever I see people say that the episode ruined her character, since like I said, she had none before, so either it’s people who saw her as prime waifu material, or else can’t let go of any fanon characterizations.
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Jonny Manz
I know, the pill is bitter to swallow at first, but it’s the hard truth. Also, what Sunny did in the movie may have improved her public perception, but that doesn’t mean the townsponies have completely changed or are all looking up to her for the right reasons. It’s kind of like how Posey “changed, but not really” after MYM Chapter 1, it’s obvious many of the townsponies are still shallow because life would be simple if others could change that easily.
And yeah, that opinion of yours should be a popular one. Like, how do you even ruin a character…with no character?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide