Unpopular opinion time

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@DoctorWTF
I mean we can assume there was at least monster attacks she had to take care of. In she took care of ponies during day and in their dreams like Luna did at the time. In still decided to retire after working way more time than Luna.
Posted Report
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
Celestia is a great princess, she was keeping up Equestria for years on end when cadence and Luna weren’t around
Huh, didn’t realize this was a popular opinion, sure Celestia and Luna are usually out of commission for the major events the mane 6 dealt with but you’re right she had to have been a good ruler since there was 1000+ years of peace during her rule.
Posted Report
Background Pony #AEB4
@Just Wayne
It’s hard to say but I actually feel like Celestia hate has petered out by now, mostly running off old fumes from the early days, with a little bit of renewed vigor from resentment from her retiring.
Maybe I’m just traveling in good places, but I rarely see anything but love for ol’ Sunbutt.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
As a Sunnyhitch shipper, most Sunnyhitch art I’ve seen is kind of boring in my opinion. It’s just them looking romantically at each other.
There’s no funny scenarios or dramatic stories. It’s not like Hitchzipp or Hitchpipp.
I think Sunnyhitch is fun because it’s an opposites attract relationship. Sunny is like cheerful idealistic and a bit naive. While Hitch is more down to earth realistic and maybe even a little cynical. At least that’s how I see it. Sunny is like Zekrom and Hitch is like Ryurem.
I think this could be really fun to explore if you explore these opposite sides to them. Yet they both also have a caring loving side to each other.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Just Wayne
It’s hard to say but I actually feel like Celestia hate has petered out by now, mostly running off old fumes from the early days, with a little bit of renewed vigor from resentment from her retiring.
Maybe I’m just traveling in good places, but I rarely see anything but love for ol’ Sunbutt.
well i pretty much just brought it up because of this video below

WARNING: BE CAREFUL ITS GORY, spoiled it just incase
At first i just looked as dark comedy thats a spin off of the first cute box video and then someone in the comments brought up a good point, that if it was done to luna everyone would have riot in the comments. So at the time I guess I just felt like I needed to defend celestia.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I think its because sunny and hitch only was really given shipping fuel in the movie, before izzy seems to have become sunny’s closets friend and can get pretty close to her to the point of looking like there are about to kiss. In To my knowledge as I haven’t truly sat down and watched all of mym and tyt but going off of screencaps and discussions ive seen on this site, hitchzipp and hitchpipp has been given more shipping fuel there.
Posted Report
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
And then when things started going wrong, she proceeded to continuously fail and make horrific decisions that made things worse for everyone. Twilight’s Kingdom made her so unbelievably incompetent.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
People make fun of the whole “Princess-to-Principal” thing but honestly EQG treated Celestia a lot better than the main show ever did
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@CORDZ2000
Damn 2Snacks, no chill…
That person who wrote that about Luna does have a good point, if it was Luna that got hurt like that, there would’ve been so many downvotes and negative comments to kingdom come.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Just Wayne
Definitely felt there was more of an effort to make her stand out though. iirc ,she even got a short before Princess got an episode, whereas she was often actively left out in the main show. It shouldn’t have taken her 7 seasons to get an episode and the fact that it took that long at all is inexcusable
Posted Report
Background Pony #C87A
I don’t really care for Phineas and Ferb. I will admit the movie was fun, but the series isn’t my thing
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide