Unpopular opinion time

Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
@Phoenixflambe
You know a Webcomic is flawed when it causes as much division among the fandom as many of the controversial things done on the official show.
This comment explains my thoughts on it pretty well.
It’s pretty much why I’m not a fan of fix fics cause most of the time it just seems like excuses for the author to vent out and whine by using the characters as mouthpieces.
Posted Report
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Lord WyrmSpawN
I don’t know if I’d use the word “honesty” for a webcomic titled “fix”. I think it’s pretentious, and the worst part is that it didn’t have to be like that. It could have been named “The fate of the princess” or “The return of Tirek”.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Phoenixflambe
I remember skimming through it back when it was getting uploaded here on the site, and I remember not liking it because it massively made the characters out of character just to try and “fix” the finale. That and I’m not a fan of the art style, has this weird pseudo comic style that doesn’t work for me.
Posted Report
Background Pony #D37E
@Mr.Myoozik
There’s also the two idiots in the comments that would write paragraphs about how the comic was how the show should have ended and the writers are hacks for not doing what they wanted.
Posted Report
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Hold on, is “Fix” really that popular in the fandom?
Damn, I missed tons of things when I dropped Friendship is Magic many years ago. xD
EDIT: So, for what I understand, Fix is a “what if” comic of the season 9 finale. What happened that made it infamous?
Amphibian Swamp

TYT Jazz is overrated. I do not like her
MYM Jazz is a cute cinnamon roll that deserves to be cuddled (and have memes about her ears)
Yeah, I see them as separate characters
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #D37E
I didn’t pay attention much to the comments or the people specifically, but I did know that it caused so much drama that the comment sections on some of the pages had to be locked.
@Ring Team
To the best of my understanding, the villainous trio weren’t stoned or they broke them free and Twilight turned all Mary Sue by calling out Celestia and Luna and painting the villains as misunderstood woobies, and the comic basically portrays Twilight in the right through and through even if it meant destroying the canon characterizations of everyone involved, including the villains’.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Background Pony #2BCA
Not even close. G5 feels like a slightly less kiddy G3. It’s so forgettable and basically shat all over G4’s legacy, not to mention the bland characters, who all feel less interesting than they did in the movie. Pipp is incredibly shallow and literally just “influencer pony”. It also screams “look how cool and hip we are, how do you do fellow kids?” Sparky is an awful character that makes Flurry Heart look good. Sunny is incredibly bland. izzy is literally just Pinkie. Zipp and Hitch are the only remotely interesting characters, and even then Hitch is connected to Sparky.
How anyone can look at this show that has clearly gone backwards to previous gens trying to just be a generic kid’s show instead of appealing to everyone and say “yep, this is better than FiM” is beyond me.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Oh boy, now that Fix comic is brought up. I wonder how long until another long chain of arguments pop into this thread again.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2BCA
Now that someone’s bought it up has anyone else noticed that Starlights redemption was kinda lame?
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Background Pony #D37E
From personal experience you don’t need to like “The Ending Of The End” parts 1 and 2 to dislike that comic.
@Mr.Myoozik
I like the artstyle, but it doesn’t make up for the friggin story. Kinda dissapointing considering I liked the rest of what the artist did in the past.
@Mikey
I’m admit I’m still annoyed for the idea that Twilight took away the magic with the crystals, which apparently was indeed canon to the actual show and not just an IDW hiccup. I for one just simply discontinue the whole thing.
@Ring Team
I think the title itself it’s too “on the nose” and prone to law of murphy in terms of “fan reaction”.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide