Unpopular opinion time

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Unpopular opinions
The ‘colourful’ changelings are ugly! Thorax is a horrid character
The 2017 movie was great!
TYT is not that bad. Sure, some characters look odd and I do like the MYM designs better but TYT can be cute at times and has its moments
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
TYT’s art style looks weird when first seen, but honestly you get used to it before an episode is over.
Which is impressive considering how TYT are 5-minute shorts.
Amphibian Swamp

Sparky would look better if his ears were horns instead (or flaps) and if the top of his wings were green like the rest of his body. In my opinion, dragon wings coloured like his rarely looks natural
He looks more like a gargoyle with bat wings. I don’t hate him, I’m just in between with him. I do like his colouring.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@The Crystal Artist
I’m mostly fine with the changedlings like Ocellus except for Thorax who seemed off to me.
I think though it might have been better if they gave a subtle splash of color instead of going all out. And preserve their insect like traits. Especially since Thorax’s snout looks too mammalian
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Not really an unpopular opinion TBH
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I agree. It always bugged me how the post-S6 changeling designs looked more pony-like than insect-like, which made me glad that Ocellus’ design looks more natural to me.
Now, while were on the subject of (cheeseleg) changelings, I think their voices sound better when they’re distorted; I have no idea why that audio effect was dropped from S5 onwards.
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
Unpopular opinions
Honestly hard agree, they didn’t have to go all out on the colors to the point where it sometimes hurts to look at them.
Heck they don’t even look like bugs anymore, Thorax looks like some Deer.
I wish they didn’t completely redesign them to the point you couldn’t recognize their species without knowing the context beforehand.
Maybe instead of a complete redesign they could’ve just added color to their gray tones, would’ve been more practical and had way better symbolism.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I got used to the changeling’s redesigns. I still have some issues with them like the color saturation but I’ve warmed up to them, I think they look more unique than the copy and paste black drone like designs.
Andyxdr
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but since images where Discord is turned back to stone like this have so many upvotes and favoriters, does that mean the outright majority of all MLP fans hate Discord or does it just mean people who hate him are common on this site? I just want to be sure.
PixelatedPony

Luna Best Princess
I’m pretty confident that those threads are a minority of people.
I wouldn’t base a whole fandoms opinion from a single website no matter how big it is.
Sure Discord has some mixed opinions but for every person that hates Discord I’m sure there are multiple people in turn that like him.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Andyxdr
I think it means many users here breathe sleep and eat dwk’s philosophy but also the cricitism seems to be mostly around certain things like them thinking he should have gotten punished just like the trio but u would probably found the same viewers upvoting him hugging Fluttershy in to where and back again. And saying appearances they like if u really ask them. Some here seem to pretend like they didn’t fanboy or fangirl over discord in his first appearane, they he hasn’t heavily impacted the fandom and act as if he doesn’t have great moments because of a few questionable appearances
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
Discord has one of the most unique designs but doesn’t get a lot of upvotes here compared to others when he’s in a image by himself because he isn’t a generic cute looking pony. MLP reddit seems to be a bit more sensible tho on discord
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Andyxdr
Probably more the latter cause I don’t know what “the majority” means when it’s typically just the same people saying the same thing over and over like say, those who disliked the villainous trio’s fate in the finale
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide