Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
There’s also the fact that Fluttershy never got her own special either, or at least one she shared. They did have plans for both a proper season finale and even were getting ready for a S3 but Hasbro pulled the plug.
But the kicker was how even the main show was going to give Sunset a scene that would give her a proper send off but someone fought hard against it and it was removed and given some of the real crap they actually let happen that season that that scene was the thing they finally chose to grow a spine over
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I actually think Zephyr Breeze himself is a wasted potential. He is set out to be the unlikable doofus but his fear of failure could actually make him more likable if dealt with more deeply. That coupled with Fluttershy’s lack of confidence during the most part of her life, it would have been a very heartwarming sibling relationship. A bit disappointed that his second appearance basically took away all his development from his first.
I also feel that people have been a bit too harsh on him. He feels like he has potential mental illnesses masked by his arrogant and annoying attitude.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Just Wayne
My thoughts exactly.
I also hated in that second appearance, Fluttershy said how he’s a dissapointing little brother to Spike which kinda feels low and ooc.
I like the ideas behind Flutter Brutter but I think it had some poor execution. I think the Rainbow interactions could have been toned down to focus on the sibling relationship. I also wish there was more mention of Fluttershy being formerly shy and having to overcome it, instead of where this episode almost pretends she was never shy in fact even Zephyr saying she was the assertive one of the Shy family.
I also wish there was more fanfiction between Zephyr and Fluttershy themselves.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Yeh zephyr is emperor’s new groove while i don’t love him i do kinda like him and just feel he is just a idiot who doesn’t know any better than a genuine jerk
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
That actually makes me think about how songs could have been with other characters
And yeh that’s interesting I bet there was a bunch of shenanigans with those two. I can imagine a scenario of them fighting over fluttershys attention because there both manchilds lol
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Zephyr is pretty shit…in the main show. They always made a point to depict him as a huge loser that’s too full of himself while pulling a sob story out of their ass as a last ditch attempt to make him sympathetic, but his previous behavior really just makes him anything but. Then there’s the fact that the staff made a big deal about how he’s so funny because he’s unlikable, then they showed he never learned by doubling down on his worst traits in Sparkle’s Seven.
The biggest problem with him however is…anything outside the main show actually shows that he can improve. Any appearance in the comics actually shows him putting the effort to improve, even going to make a public demonstration against all odds. Even in EQG, they managed to make his flirting with RD a lot more tolerable simply for the fact that he’s a lot more earnest. I mean the guy almost drowned from surfing just to try to impress RD, that actually takes guts
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
I’m sorry, but
SPOILER
Zipp was literally a pain in the ass in these episodes…Being a detective is a great job, but being an asshole with your sister cause she likes social networks after helping you cover a big lie about your mom and most important photo for her is really a bs
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I would have preferred it if A New Generation didn’t end with the unity of Equestria. But perhaps a small scale reformation of Zephyr Heights. Of course Sunny Hitch and Izzy are now fugitives from their own homelands
This would leave room for more adventures to unite ALL of Equestria while still leaving room for slice of life episodes in Zephyr Heights. And it would give our Mane Five an underdog feeling of being against the world.
There would also be a conflict of Hitch possibly never being able to see Maretime Bay again.
Anyways I just didn’t like how everything was tidied up in ending so rapidly. It felt so anticlimatic to me.
Background Pony #05FE
Weird thought, but I always wondered if Mean Twilight could be reformed.
I think that if so, she could be known as Amethyst Sparkle.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide