Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@PixelatedPony
TheMysteriousMrEnter, who used to review MLP back then before he lost interest in it. When that episode first came out, the reception was generally ambivalence, but when he reviewed it where he gave it a scathingly negative score, it suddenly became one of the worst episodes of the series at that time.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Mildgyth
Well in that case, I can see why it might be despised but the review was given by someone who “immediately lost interest”. It ain’t a great review to begin with.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Not a particularly amazing episode but I enjoyed it when it came out and felt the hate for it was incredibly overblown. Also, while I’m not exactly one to talk, but MrEnter’s review I distinctly remember for him publicly calling out and attacking the two writers in his review, one of which had at the time been dealing with the sudden death of her husband
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Mr Enter does that all the time. He’s always had a problem with his critiques where he thinks he’s clever by providing Doylist critiques instead of Watsonian ones.
Doesn’t help that his “critiques” are also him frothing at the mouth and arggle barggling than any insightful perspective. A compounding problem when, again, he goes straight for the real life writers instead of in-store rationale.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Resident Spin Fetishist
And has the godawful moral of “your friends will still want to be friends with you even if you insult their life aspirations to their face and make them cry, and it requires no additional effort on your part, not even so much as an apology!”
Nah, it was seriously a loathsome episode.
Starponys87
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Friends with Autism
Some of the most important points in character development were presented in a way that has poor entertainment value. I hate feeling that I have to skip important chapters in a book.
Background Pony #8474
i don’t see gen 5 as canon due to so many things
1: twilight (and discord) will learn how to cope with a death of a friend and support each other and learn that just because a friend died doesn’t mean their gone forever, they still live in your heart and in the memories you have and knowing that they would not want to see you sad, twilight and discord would have learned this and discord would help twilight with friendship stuff or with royal stuff since he would have learned from those years with his friends
2: if twilight retired she won’t let Equestria fall to ruin and even if she gave up immortality, the next rulers would follow her lessons that have been passed down so new princesses would know what to do
3: ponies are not that stupid they would know better that their friends would not do anything bad even if they are from another race they will learn that
gen 5 is dumb and it is non-canon, not just because i or maybe even some fans say so but is just due to logic and reality when it comes to Equestria, and for people in real life living in peace for many centuries that something like gen 5 should not happen is possible, is just people need to take an effort to keep it that way, be educated and use common sense in order for something like gen 4 equestria to happen
gen 5 is a fake future made by dumb people who just want to destroy what came before, the art is not as good and the concept is downright AWFUL, and Equestria will be the same Equestria that gen 4 left it as for many centuries to come no matter what happens
Background Pony #EC3E
Meanwhile I’m more like “Sure, I acknowledge G5 as canon to G4, but since I headcanon that there are multiple timelines where the ending could have gone, I’m just gonna go headcanon G4 went the way I wanted it to go.”
Background Pony #EC3E
Same anon as #EC3E. I don’t really consider myself a G4 Purist though? I like G5, the main thing I’m not a big fan of is it being connected to G4, but I still accept that’s what they’ve decided to do.
What’s wrong with headcanoning that there’s another timeline where G4 could have gone differently? I’m not pushing it on anybody or decrying G5 as the bane of all mlp.
Ring Team
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Mildgyth
To me, it’s a fantastic episode.
Most of Fluttershy’s episodes are fine. However, the punchline or the conflict of these stories are usually “Fluttershy is shy”. As much as I love Dragonshy, I think it could have been different. Well, this episode is the response to the people who got tired of this formula: “What if Fluttershy is assertive and not shy?”. Not only it has a very refreshing premise, but it justifies the direction of the story in a very organic way. It’s not like Every little thing she does, where Starlight suddenly, for no reason, decides to screw everything up, it’s a conflict that shows new motivations for Fluttershy and it escalated progressively slow, showing a cause and effect, it’s not like it’s a decision that Fluttershy made out of nowhere. I love when a TV show adresses the heaviness of the world. We understand the conflict and the motivations, but we also want her to be okay. We want to root for Fluttershy. It’s kinda depressing when you think of that. It’s one of the few great grey episodes in this white and black show. Yeah, we see oportunists taking advantage of clueless people, but they get away with it, like the first scenes of this episode.
Not everything is too heavy in this episode, because Iron Will is a hilarious character with his weird way to talk to ponies and his very strange moves. He moves like Kuzco from The Emperor’s new groove: Very modern and hip.
It’s one of the reasons why I’m not a huge fan of, say, Hurricane Fluttershy. It’s too light and too indulgent for me. One of my 3 favourite episodes in the show.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Dustcan
Cause as we all know, angrily yelling at your microphone while reading a script provides a great and insightful view on why a work sucks, that won’t influence others to do the same and color the perception of those kinds of reviewers, not at all.
Being serious, you can always tune out and not check out anything G5 related if it makes it any easier for you
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Mr.Myoozik
Thanks guys. I haven’t started writing my headcanon yet, but it’s nice to know that not everyone in this fandom will scold me for portraying the changelings as anything but starving miserable peasants or brightly-colored pony beetles.
Seriously, not every sentient creature in Equestria has to copy what ponies do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide