Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’m not that picky in the case of Fluttershy, but I admit two of her episodes in season 9 (the Daring Do one and the Your Name one) were some of the most uninspiring episodes I’ve seen in season 9.
Still better than Student Counsel and A Horse shoe-in though.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

About A horse shoe-in, all I’m gonna say is something I wrote months ago.
The more I was thinking about A Horse Shoe-in, the more it reminds me of The Little Mermaid, especially the ending.
In The Little Mermaid, Ariel doesn’t really change. She doesn’t learn anything. Ariel wants something, there are obstacles, she gets what she wants. The end.
In A Horse Shoe-in, Trixie doesn’t learn anything. She wants something, there are obstacles, she gets what she wants. The end. Despite her causing all this trouble, she still gets exactly what she wants. She whines and complains, and in the end, she’s rewarded for it. There’s no sense of effort from Trixie’s part.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how she got her final position in The Last Problem.
I already thought A Horse Shoe-in was a horrible episode, but the more I think about it, I dislike it even more.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@icicle wicicle 1517
I dunno, I don’t hate it like everyone else does(not to mention I didn’t mind the Pony Life style), but even I feel something is off about it. Hitch’s chin, the ways the hooves bend, Izzy’s mane, just some small things, but they do add up. That said, I don’t think it warrants the vitriol it gets, both due to it being a simpler and cheap show and because G5 is still getting a proper series closer to the movie
Spinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
Well, yeah, she did go on to become a professional Buckball player, in addition to being a teacher. Still just fell into her lap, though.
Yeah, in addition to being waifu material, there’s also the things that made her inherently more popular on their own, like Flutterbat, and her personalities in Fake It Till You Make It. Bottom line, she’s had the deck stacked heavily in her favor, and that’s saying something for a character who was always one of the least-appearing of the mane six up until season 9.
I said I didn’t hate her. And it’s not as though I’m scapegoating her for AJ getting less art, it’s just that it’s hard not to notice. AJ’s general unpopularity has, for years, resulted in her getting less art than the rest of the mane six, as easily evidenced by the fact that her tag is well below everyone else’s, with Twilight having upwards of 100,000 more images (hell, actually, I think it’s more like 150,000 at this point). Good AJ art occurs maybe a few times a month. For Fluttershy, Dash, Twilight, even Sunset and Starlight, it’s practically daily.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Spinny
Yeah I get you, AJ is also my favorite of the Mane 6 and I too want more fanart of her, but I also want more art of Tree Hugger so we can all wish. There is always commissioning artists or trying your hand at drawing to make some fanart yourself.
Ring Team
Artist -

@icicle wicicle 1517
I’m indifferent about the visual style of Tell your Tale, but I think it’s a bit silly that we still have to complain about the calart style when TV shows like Gravity Falls and Steven Universe can be excellent regardless of the artstyle. If a TV show or movie is great, then the artstyle isn’t an issue.
And kinda like Equestria Girls, it grows on me.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
I think the reason Fluttershy is so popular is because she’s literally an Westernize pony version of a cliche anime girl. The moe, “senpai” submissive type.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
In Japan, arrogance is seen as the Devil’s trait, regardless of gender. You’re supposed to submit to your boss 25 hours a day, 8 days a week.
I think the culture there also has men believe women should be submissive and appeal to sex appeal, which is why sex appeal is a common thing there, even among children.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide