Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Latecomer
The fact that Twilight and her friends let Starlight go away despite the fact that she’s 100% factually dangerous and she could manipulate other ponies or towns. They didn’t even adress it for an. Entire. Season. Ever.
That doesn’t annoy me. What bothered me much more than that was that, back in 2015, once I asked that question, some fans, apart from belittling me, asnwered me that “it’s just a slice of life show, give it a break”. So what’s the point of Cutie Map and the way it ends if it’s just a slice of life show?
I didn’t like that attitude, as if being a fan means you have to absolutely love everything about the show until it comes an episode you have to hate just because everyone is doing it (like Non-Compete Clause). By that logic, every Simpsons episode should be loved to death regardless of the overall result.
Maybe it’s just human nature or it’s socially acceptable to have a FOMO lifestyle, I don’t know.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Pinto Bean
I get what you mean. But I think it’s more practical to say Mane 6 and Mane 5 instead of Twilight and her friends and Sunny and her friends. To me, I can save a microscopic amount of time.
Latecomer

@Ring Team
Not everything is their job, you know. The Map gave them the “mission complete” signal, and even if they looked for Starlight the odds of finding her were low and it was also risky. (I do assume they reported her to Princess Celestia once they returned to Ponyville, for what good it did.)
Ring Team
Artist -

@Latecomer
It still felt weird, especially when Celestia was dancing at the end of that Discord episode. That ending was a huge example of the main characters not adressing the Starlight problem.
It feels like something is really off.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Honestly, if someone loves everything about a piece of work, then it’s fine. It just means that they enjoy a work for what it is and I doubt that they act naive and turn a blind eye towards the weaker parts and flaws of it. Sometimes it’s just best to not analyze everything and take something for what it’s worth. If they’re not being obnoxious about it, then that should be more than enough, no need to always ask somebody why they like it or questioning their choices unless they like to debate and explain their reasonings. Direction of the show, EQG’s existence, canon status of the comics, the finale, base breaking characters (i.e., Discord, Starlight Glimmer), episode quality, Pony Life, G5’s future, whatever, Hasbro’s laughing all the way to the bank.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Hali the Emoji girl
Fear Of Missing Out.
According to Wikipedia, “is the feeling of apprehension that one is either not in the know or missing out on information, events, experiences, or life decisions that could make one’s life better. FOMO is also associated with a fear of regret, which may lead to concerns that one might miss an opportunity for social interaction, a novel experience, a memorable event, or a profitable investment. It is characterized by a desire to stay continually connected with what others are doing, and can be described as the fear that deciding not to participate is the wrong choice. FOMO could result from not knowing about a conversation, missing a TV show, not attending a wedding or party, or hearing that others have discovered a new restaurant. FOMO in recent years has been attributed to a number of negative psychological and behavioral symptoms.”
@Pinto Bean
I don’t know, it’s just a one syllable word. You don’t have to toy with semantics. Call them whatever you want.
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@Ring Team
You often talk about wanting fresh ideas for G5. The point is calling them the “Mane Five” feels like a lazy rehash. Just sayin’. Hopefully they’ll earn a better moniker in the years ahead.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
For human Fluttershy, Am I the only who somewhat dislikes when Fluttershy has too big of breasts. So much so that male characters just are obsessed with her boobs?
To me I always felt like Fluttershy isn’t supposed to be naturally noticeable. Or appreciated.
And that she has to work for to appreciated. It’s not handed to her.
And giving her such an asset kind of lessens that underdog feeling.
To me I prefer as kind of an average unnoticable girl who herself worked to be respected.
I guess in that way I don’t like it when Fluttershy has too many fanboy characters obsessed with her.
Spinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
On the subject of Fluttershy and “fanboys”, I will say that Fluttershy’s popularity within the fandom has been a source of annoyance for me for years. It’s never been lost on me how she gets a pass on things that people called Applejack boring for (e.g. the fact that she has no life goals). And it’s certainly never been lost on me that she gets more and better artwork than AJ ever has or will, to the point where she is seemingly a favorite of damn near every artist in this fandom, especially the major ones like Raccoonsan, TheBrokenCog, Uotapo, Symbianl, etc. And yeah, a lot of the time it is because of commissions, but the majority of the time, artists do Fluttershy art because she’s a favorite for them.
Additionally, of course, her “betes” tag is by far the highest of the mane six (and, therefore, of every other character) because people seemingly go out of their way to put it on art that’s even mildly cute. Or, better yet, they’ll take a group shot of the mane six and Flutteshy will be the ONLY one who has a betes tag, even if the rest of the mane six are just as cute in the pic, if not cuter. I cannot freaking tell you how many times I’ve seen that, and it just shows how there is a legitimate concentrated effort out there to put “Shyabetes” on damn near every image Fluttershy gets.
However, I do feel like I have done a reasonably well job of separating all of that from my views of her as a character. I definitely don’t hate her or anything. Of course, however, she pissed me the hell off in season 9, especailly with her facilitating the godawful and nonsensical Ahuizotl twist. So yeah, definitely didn’t end the series with that high an opinion of her.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
As a pony, she had the figure to be a popular model for a while. So her human self being quite good-looking under her awkwardness wouldn’t be odd. (Of course, models tend to have somewhat different figures to your average “hottie”.)
(e.g. the fact that she has no life goals)
Are you referring to pre-Season 7 material?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Spinny
I personally of Fluttershy as less of a waifu and more like a mother figure. Or maybe even someone one can self identify with.
I hate it when Flutter fans make her out to be this perfect waifu godess when in reality she’s probably just an average person like us.
I see her as more of a hero to inspire others to do better.
At least that’s intentions. The early seasons were about her learning to better heself. The later seasons she’s mostly learned that and now she is the teacher to inspire others to do better.
Of course sometimes that intention fails and she can turn out to make to make the wrong choice and for the show to approve that choice. But I do think I like the idea of Fluttershy.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
As a pony, she had the figure to be a popular model for a while. So her human self being quite good-looking under her awkwardness wouldn’t be odd. (Of course, models tend to have somewhat different figures to your average “hottie”.)
Yeah I guess I can see that.
I guess I always saw that episode as her having a subtle beauty that isn’t seen too much by others at first. Perhaps because they don’t make themselves known to the world.
Perhaps it’s I prefer her to have more subtle features notbhave it too blatant. Maybe its because I saw Megasweets Fluttershy pictures or jokes about her big breasts and I got tired of it.
I guess I personally prefer her to have more “average” features.
I think I prefer something like Ambris Fluttershy to say Megasweet Fluttershy.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Of course, however, she pissed me the hell off in season 9, especailly with her facilitating the godawful and nonsensical Ahuizotl twist. So yeah, definitely didn’t end the series with that high an opinion of her.
After I dropped the show, this was the moment that convinced me that I made the right choice after I found out lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide