Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I need to give Pony Life a try. The fact that the episodes are shorter is such a big incentive compared to the 22 minutes episodes of MLP:FiM.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Lord WyrmSpawN
Yeah, but if an episode is either 5 or 10 minutes, I wouldn’t complain if one episode is bad because at least it’s 5 or 10 minutes.
I can’t say the same thing for MLP:FiM. If a 22 minutes episode is bad, it feels like an hour.
Dex Stewart
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Ring Team
It came out after FiM. People thought it should have just beem more FiM. Also they didn’t like the weird kind of alternate take on the world, the focus on gags, weird new character traits and stuff like that. I still really liked it though. Not my favorite thing in the world, but it was fine.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Myoozik
It’s also not hypocrisy if you genuinely don’t see the actions as morally equivalent through what they willfully do, under which circumstances.
I honestly believe her intentions (and in many cases, actions) were almost always better than his, and she was better at learning from her mistakes than he was (for him, any character development was slow going). She wouldn’t willfully put the Mane Six through the events of the S9 premiere, “for their own good,” especially in part because she’s not as arrogant as he is.
She also got angry at him for endangering Students, even if you’re one to think he faked her out in some fashion.
I just can’t help but feel more sympathetic for the one who doesn’t go out of their way to piss other people off, instead of mostly being limited to Fluttershy there, to the point of pretty much hurting themself in one case out of fear of hurting their feelings.
@Kiryu-Chan
It was never addressed I believe. I think it was just seen in a glimpse of a newspaper recounting the events and never seen before or after the timeskip in the last episode.
Background Pony #D9B4
I always love seeing the mental gymnastics CORDZ200 uses to defend Discord’s shitty behavior.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
In hindsight, Season 7 felt like a filler season with great episodes. But it felt like compared to the events of Season 6, the Movie and Season 8 other than some nice lore, not much happened in it.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Myoozik
But the problem with it is that the show uses two very opposite approaches. As a result, MLP:FiM doesn’t have a clear direction and it doesn’t reach its full potential. In comparison, Gravity Falls and Steven Universe are much more consistent with clear stakes, motivations and goals.
Heck, in season 5 Twilight Sparkle and her friends didn’t go after Starlight when she ran away. That ending from Cutie Map suggested some episodes. And the writers forgot to write something about it until the very last episode. It’s very inconsistent and nobody bats an eye.
@CORDZ2000
That probably explains some questionable creative decisions in the show, but I don’t think we should try to guess what happened in the studio.
At the end of the day, the only people who know for sure how these creative decisions happened are the ones who did it. I’m much more comfortable examining characters such as Cozy Glow and Starlight Glimmer than I am guessing why this happened. Because at least with the character arcs, stories and episodes I can confidently break down how it falls short.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I’m fine with Pinkie being insensitive. But only when she learns her lesson at the end of the episode.
Mmmmystery she accuses innocent bystanders without proof and even was arrogant torwards Twilight. But at the end learned her lesson and genuinly solved the mystery.
Even with that Cranky Doodle episode, I’ think Pinkie learned not to be so intrusive.
When it comes to moments that put me off about her, it’s usually more her friends’ for not telling the naive Pinkie about how she should properly approach a situation. Pinkie Swarm, Green isn’t your color and Yakity Sax are examples of the others not giving her proper advice or calling her out for some flaws. Especially Green Isn’t Your Color, Twilight needed to just tell Pinkie that keeping that secret would potentially ruin Fluttershy’s life.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide