Unpopular opinion time

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don’t think Starlight was much more than an average character. She’s not my favorite, not my least favorite, just there. She’s cute when paired with Trixie and that’s about the most I feel when it comes to her.
Background Pony #296A
Starlight has somewhat grown on me. I still can’t really say I like her and I still feel she was shoe-horned in, but I don’t hate her.
I actually liked Revelation Part 2 for the most part. He-Man/Adam was the best part for me.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The only thing worse than when the same image gets uploaded like 5+ times is when the upvotes get progressively higher the more nude the edit is.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Smolder almost got Spike into big trouble in Molt Down.
I wish she would have had some come uppance for giving Spike these fears.
I think it’s good for Smolder to still have some questionable parts to her ethics that she needs to improve. But Smolder did deserve some karma for that.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I like Father Knows Beast.
I loved how Twilight wanted to please Spike so much. Or Smolder giving him guidance (she is the real dragon role model for Spike).
And even if Spike said hurtful things Twilight, I think it’s understandable why he said it. He’s was going through an identity crisis.
And it’s a sweet ending of Spike with Twilight. It’s kind of like Dragon Quests ending.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t think it’s a good episode, but I like the idea that Spike actually had a parent. I believe you can do a great episode based on that concept. It’s the main reason why, even though I’m not a fan, I don’t consider it one of the worst episodes.
To me, the worst episodes in season 8 were Road to Friendship, Yakity-Sax and The Mean 6.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Father Knows Beast would have been better if they actually had the balls to make Sludge Spike’s actual dad, but I guess that would have actually been interesting
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Maud is awesome but she’s overused. I’ve always been interested in Limestone since she is the leader of the Rock Farm. I don’t find Marble that intersting, I guess I saw her as just another S1 Fluttershy but perhaps more could have been done with Marble to make her more interesting (although she is interestinf that she silently makes emotions like joy or annoyance).
Those two sisters need more focus.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Maud’s problem is that she was funny in her first appearance, but after that every time she’s appeared since is just the same joke over and over and by her 3rd appearance they had already driven that joke into the ground. Honestly, the Maud Couple, with her relationship with Mudbriar was the first time since her introduction where she actually felt interesting
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide