Unpopular opinion time

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
This might be more of Stupid Stuff that comes to mind but can i just say that Discord has one of the most based Freudian Excuses ever, my guy literally disappears if he stops being an anti hero.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@CORDZ2000
If you’re saying this because of Discordant Harmony from season 7, I don’t think it’s because of stopping being an anti-hero, he’s more like stopping doing weird things. And I like the episode because of that.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Ring Team
I saw it as he was disappearing because he changed his chaotic mindset completely, its not about not doing weird things because he has walked casually around ponyville in like a few episodes.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I liked Flutter Brutter because Zephyr is almost a parallel to Fluttershy.
He might be more cocky but he had the similar doubts and fears that Fluttershy when she was his age. Just look at Hurricane Fluttershy, Dragonshy, Filli Vanilli or Scare Master where she didn’t even try to do anything.
I think it shows how Fluttershy has matured from being a coward to someone who can teach the coward how to be brave.
It’s like passing the torch to the younger generation
Background Pony #2BCA
This has probably been Discussed ad Nauseum around here but what do you think of Izzy moonbow and sunny starscout possibly being a reincarnated Luna and Celestia?
Perhaps they decided to reincarnate voluntarily after growing tired of their immortality, wishing to live regular lives, vowing only that somehow they would meet each other again.
Perhaps they were Destroyed in an epic clash with a villain and Twilight cast the spell that reincarnated them.
I dunno. Izzy and sunny are new characters but two besties with a sun and moon theme seems convenient. It has to be fated.
Background Pony #2BCA
@Latecomer
I was just wondering if people would genuinly like that Twist or not. The chances of it actually being true are next to nil.
Luna and celestia were such a huge part of Equestrian culture for so long that the sun and Moon will always be important iconography and Names evoking them or celestial events will always be Popular.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I highly doubt it. If that’s the case, then the value of new characters is gonna drop isntantly.
Not everything needs to be connected.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide