Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #4FC8
Seasons 1 and 2 suck. They aren’t terrible, they are just meh to me. I’m glad MLP FIM kept on going without Lauren. In my opinion things got better without her.
Background Pony #2F05
I think (fear?) Izzy will become the next Luna/Starlight/Trixie/Discord:
Undeservedly popular and not allowed to be criticized.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Dustcan
I think a sense of mysticism will fit in G5. I think it will enhance its universe and characters. I just hope that doesn’t involve any sense of power.
@Background Pony #2F05
I’d argue that many people stopped liking Discord after the famous twist in The Ending of the End. While I still really like the episode and the character, it’s fair to say this twist didn’t need to be written.
Apart from Luna (a character that I love), the rest of the characters are practically untouchable in the fandom. It’s like discussing Kingdom Hearts with a fanboy of the series trying to say “hey, Kingdom Hearts makes sense”. And you know Kingdom Hearts doesn’t make sense, but people wouldn’t like to admit it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #4FC8
Season 1 has the charm and laidback feel going for it and it’s great to revisit for nostalgia reasons, but since I’ve always been more used to the later seasons, going back to it is a bit hard for the tonal difference. Not calling it a bad season in any way. Season 2 is just overrated and it has both hits and misses, but I feel like the misses are a lot more noticeable than the hits.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Myoozik
I always felt Seasons 1 to 3 were very good. They had some very cool episodes. But I felt like they were only the beginning. They were leading up to something greater.
I’m a person who watched more mid to later season episodes especially 5 (the season when I got into the show) 8 and 9. Sometimes I felt like the early seasons were smaller in scope.
I’m able to appreciate the early seasons more nowadays but I like how MLP kept on expanding its scope. And to see how MLP evolved over the years.
I was reminded of what to look forward to when I saw the interesting lore and Discord in the Princess Twilight two parter.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
IMO the only plans Pinkie’s actually successful at are party plans. Every other plan of hers doesn’t end well for her or everyone around her (Hell, she almost died at the end of Too Many Pinkie Pies!).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
By all indications it appears Sunny will keep the stripes in her hair but still remain an earth pony.
I prefer that. I’d like it if she does occasionally manifest the light wings and horn though.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Yeah me too. It kinda doesn’t help that I first started watching the show right around when Season 4 was airing so that’s probably why I’m more used to the latter half than the first half of the series.
Ring Team
Artist -

The more I was thinking about A Horse Shoe-in, the more it reminds me of The Little Mermaid, especially the ending.
In The Little Mermaid, Ariel doesn’t really change. She doesn’t learn anything. Ariel wants something, there are obstacles, she gets what she wants. The end.
In A Horse Shoe-in, Trixie doesn’t learn anything. She wants something, there are obstacles, she gets what she wants. The end. Despite her causing all this trouble, she still gets exactly what she wants. She whines and complains, and in the end, she’s rewarded for it. There’s no sense of effort from Trixie’s part.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how she got her final position in The Last Problem.
I already thought A Horse Shoe-in was a horrible episode, but the more I think about it, I dislike it even more.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I prefer Sunny and Izzy as having a big sister/little sister dynamic and for Sunny and Hitch to be the romantic couple.
Alternatively I sometimes think of Sunny as the mom and Hitch as the dad of the group. Pipp and Izzy are the young kids of the group. And Zipp is either the cool big kid or the cool aunt.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
I prefer Sunny and Izzy as having a big sister/little sister dynamic and for Sunny and Hitch to be the romantic couple.
Alternatively I sometimes think of Sunny as the mom and Hitch as the dad of the group. Pipp and Izzy are the young kids of the group. And Zipp is either the cool big kid or the cool aunt.
i can see it, hitch and sunny are certainly the most mature
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide