Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #4530
Chrysalis being a selfish psychopath feels like a retcon to me, she was cruel to her enemies in Season 2 but seemed to care for her hive, in Season 6 however the changelings are just tools and whoever opposes her gets disposed of like trash.
Considering the huge year gap between both finales, different writers for each, and nothing in-between them, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a change of plans after all.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #4530
I don’t know, did she even show signs of being compassionate to her hive back then cause I feel like even back then she just wanted all the love for herself and let her subjects take the town as some sort of consolation prize.
Malarkey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Sprout is best pony!
I don’t really care about having unpopular opinions because legit everyone has different opinions and everyone is bound to have a bunch of unpopular ones, so they’re not that interesting to me–
even so, I’ll throw out a few of mine…
G5 already has a much stronger start and more appeal than G4 to me.
The Mane Five are already a far more favorable, less tropey set of characters than the Mane Six in my opinion.
I think Pony Life is just as enjoyable as Friendship is Magic and I prefer the Pony Life art style.
I genuinely really like Flurry Heart, she’s so cute and happiness-inducing and her bond with Twilight is sweet.
G3.5 Scootaloo > G4 Scootaloo (There’s more to G3.5 than Newborn Cuties)
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
G5 already has a much stronger start and more appeal than G4 to me.
If we’re comparing Pilots, it’s probably not much worse or better than FiM
The Mane Five are already a far more favorable, less tropey set of characters than the Mane Six in my opinion.
I wouldn’t say the Mane 5 aren’t tropey and there’s nothing wrong with Tropey as long as it’s done well, and FIM does them well.
I think Pony Life is just as enjoyable as Friendship is Magic and I prefer the Pony Life art style.
I’m sorry but Calarts is one of the most overused and bad looking art style for any cartoon and I don’t understand why they used it for FiM. FiM has a very simple but effective art style.I really despise that style, It looks too over the top and doesn’t fit.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Malarkey
I love how there was more backstory to Sunny than Twilight in the pilot. It made me more invested with Sunny.
And also how she had a very interesting friendship with Hitch and Izzy. Sometimes I felt like in G4 they’re just casual friends. But nothing really too deep beyond that. But I think in G5 I felt like there was a lot more importance to their friendships. (Zipp and Pipp still don’t seem to have many moments with Sunny but we’ll see)
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I think the Mane 5 and the Mane 6 had great openings for their respective stories. The first time I’ve seen Nightmare Moon appearing and dooming Ponyville into an eternal night was amazing. I wanted to keep going.
The Mane 5 introduction was fine. My problem with them is the type of songs they have. In the entire film I only liked one, and it was the Gotta be my day song. But the rest was entirely forgettable, not because of the lyrics, but because of the music genre.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
I rather like the glitterbug design. They’re very cute, and it’s a lot easier to tell stories with them if you can tell them apart at a glance.
Background Pony #F885
Cozy is no filly. Also how parents never showed up to ground her. That is weird for a kids show. Kid characters are grounded. Cozy wasn’t then this must mean she is not a kid. Just because she looks like a kid it doesn’t mean she is one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide