Unpopular opinion time

Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
Chrysalis will not reform. Ever. If she weren’t evil, she wouldn’t be Chrysalis.
I mean, it did strike me as incredibly odd that Hasbro decided to go with an earth pony as G5’s main character when they’ve only ever shown favoritism towards the other two races, especially unicorns.
It would suddenly make perfect sense if she was alicornified right from the start.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
id prefer chrysalis staying evil, them giving her another chance only for her to still stay evil just to really really prove the point set in stone that sometimes people won’t change would be great. At the same time im interested in the idea of the trio reforming now, they have been punished for there time as villains, even if I still have the image of them trying to tear off spikes wings and kill the mane six in the back of my mind.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Myoozik
Bit of a late response, but in terms of whether or not the actual G5 show will explain how Equestria became the racially-divided magicless cesspool we saw in the movie, I think this post from the “G5 Theories” thread sums up my fears.
Sadrai

Snips, Snails & Dragon Lord Torch really shouldn’t be included in the villain tier list I mean non of them were villains.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@DragonBoi471
I read it and I may have said this in the past, but who’s to say that they won’t address it? It’s a pretty big elephant in the room for the new series and they’ll have to come around to even giving an explanation as to what happened, though in a way where they’ll make it palatable towards the target demographic.
Sadrai

@CORDZ2000
Well I saw a post with a villain tier list that included them in “Egotists” tier which doesn’t make sense since there not villains plus I wouldn’t called Snips or Snails Egotists especially Snails who literally once said he does think at all.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
g1 smooze is a savage not g4 smooze whose like a super nice guy? or blob, i do agree with the placement of garble, tirek, sombra, chrysalis. And all the ones in destroyer are true.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
Cozy i feel can go in conquerors and sadist, she doesn’t really have a reason to be evil beyond wanting power and to hurt others.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I prefer to Sunny and Izzy as sisters instead of shipping them with Sunny (age 21) as the older and Izzy (age 19) as the younger. (Ages are my headcanon)
I’m Lookin’ For You kind of makes me think if that relationship.
I guess for me I like the ship of Sunny x Hitch so that’s why.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t see why Sunny and Izzy should be sisters. Zipp and Pipp are fine as sisters, although I don’t understand why the only wings designs we saw in the movie are the only wings from actual sisters that are different from each other.
It’s a nitpick though.
Kanye West
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Look, the only reason I want Chrysalis to reform at this point is because she’ll actually live if that happened.
Kanye West
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Like, Chrysalis isn’t worse than someone like Discord who was the entire fucking reason s9 ended how it did. You can’t truly believe Discord is “reformed” beyond having a crush on Fluttershy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide