Unpopular opinion time

Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
I’m tired of hearing people say To Where and Back Again sucks because it pushes the Mane 6 out of the way. That’s the entire point. If the episode was just a traditional “Mane 6 defeats the villain and saves the day” plot, people would still complain.
^ This ^ Although this controversy’s probably old news.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Hm interesting i always saw to where and back again as one of the most popular finales, guess it was alot more controversial back then. Probably one of those things were its in retrospect a lot more beloved. Every character in to where and back was perfectly written.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
To where and back again. Where Everyone goes on about what a great leader starlight is and proceed to sacrifice themselves for Starlight and her only plan was to hit the bad thing with a rock. Only the sudden appearance of a Glam metal moose saved the day.
Funniest shit I ever saw.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
The writers slurped off starlight a lot more in many more other episodes besides the S6 finale but everyone still got there shine there, discords heroes frontier step her interaction with him in general and getting to put her illusions to good use. And thorax, it was just entertaining and was emotional at times all the way through.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
If Sunny will be a full alicorn from the beginning of the series, I will drop the show off.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
Im not being a hater by saying this but i do feel like starlight role as twilight’s student could have been filled by quite a great deal of characters like moon dancer, trixie heck maybe cozy etc.
Also chrysalis reformation would have been more interesting than starlight’s, imagine the two viewpoint reformations a being who forcibly takes love learning to value love and a being of chaos learning to be a better friend to harmonic ponies. I feel like these are more interesting concepts as reformations and both have a reason to be so powerful allies, while star is supposed to be a normal unicorn.
Not to say star isn’t interesting at all, her concept as a villain was incredibly interesting and complex but i feel like the reason star isn’t in a lot of the extended material like ponylife and s10 is because she wouldn’t really bring much new to the story besides appeal to fans who love her.
Background Pony #4BD0
@CORDZ2000
What if Chrysalis became Twilight’s student instead of Starlight and took her role in the series, how interesting would that be
xenonex

You know what really grinds my gears? Nothing. I’m happy with G4 and the way it turned out. It was and still is great fun. And it wouldn’t have been half that without the amazing community that formed around it. Thank you all.
Okay, bye!
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

But the show is already over.
The early G5 press releases made a point of it being in the same universe as G4. Giving the villain trio the Phillip J. Fry treatment could be highly entertaining.
“Half-pony, half-monkey? What is this, some kind of prank?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide