Unpopular opinion time

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Vivace  
The strange thing was I was hoping for it to be even better than G4.

@Dex Stewart  
I should have had that mentality. I watched it very recently so all those ideas about Nightmare Sunny and Sunny’s mom abandoning the family. Yeah you can see my imagination was a bit haywire.

I still liked parts of the movie but I think some parts could have been improved. If I had a choice I would have had the movie’s ending be the end of the whole series. But that would probably too much to ask for.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@WyrmSpawN  
Honestly it reminds me of G4 pilot and why I dislike it. That whole pilot could have slowly built up Twilight feeling the need to make friends. That could have been a whole season.

One gripe I have is Pipp. She starts out as kind of a selfish show off and she just becomes nice. No explanation.

The best part was when Pipp and Hitch are both annoyed. They should have developed that friendship more. I love the part where he realized he agreed with a pegasus.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide