Unpopular opinion time

Pause

World's Smallest Violin
@Ring Team  
Well that’s the sign for me to hit unsubscribe from this thread again.

Just wanted to vent my frustration about Cozy Glow apologists blatantly leaving out her crimes to manipulate the argument to attempt to be a morally superior level.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Ring Team  
Can you not.  
I’m indifferent to Starlight but people are sick of you constantly bringing up Starlight when it’s totally unrelated.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
I’m not seeing how Cozy is “not well thought out”.

She’s no different from many if not all of the villains the come before her. “Weak”/completely no backstory.

If anything this shows a change in the mentality of the fandom. Where as before we filled in the blanks with our imagination and creativity to demanding the show do it.

I like seeing fanfics of people doing that because it’s reminiscent of the earlier days but it kind of annoys me seeing people hold stuff against her for things earlier villains didn’t have to deal with.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
@Ring Team  
Seasons 6-9 have proven your ilk wrong over and over again and I’m not wasting my energy explaining what the show already explained.
Background Pony #4C59
Not interested in G5 at all.  
Maybe I’ll watch it after some months, maybe, but honestly I don’t feel like it.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Pause
Copey Glows will never go away. Neither will the Cuckalis’.

LOL. Thanks for the laugh.  
@Vivace  
…it really doesn’t stop. SDS is infuriating. Dislike or apathy I can get, but pure obsession…
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
Wow, it’s actually kinda cool and disappointing that we have a name for a syndrome for people who actually abhor a cartoon character.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide