Unpopular opinion time

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Kiryu-Chan  
I would agree it warrants criticism but the twist is overblown for one taking away a characters intentions and how it makes sense for discords character just because u dont like them or the intention is taking away from the complexity of the story. The story itself ofc doesn’t paint what discord did as being in the right that what he did was reckless as hes truly called out for it and isn’t forgiven until he endangers himself to help make things right.

Ofc at the same time it doesn’t ignore that yes he did have good intentions that he thought he had the situation under control as a safety net and was trying to be a caring thoughtful friend in his own chaotic way of making sure twilight was truly prepared to rule a kingdom. Discrediting either takes away from the story as a whole imo.
Background Pony #25AD
@Latecomer  
Yup, TFH Oleander.  
I definitely could see a lot of arguments about dark magic and such, though aside from that, do you think they could be friendly rivals?
Background Pony #25AD
What would the Mane 6’s friendly relationship with the Fightin 7 be like?
Background Pony #25AD
@WyrmSpawN  
Well, i’m pretty sure the mane 6 would at least be aware that in Foenum, predators are the enemy, i don’t think the fighting 7 would be slightly antagonistic, but different worlds, different views.

Speaking of which, imagine mixing these two worlds with a Ponies on Earth/Human in Equestria/Foenum story.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
Lately, AJ’s tag has been pretty much overrun with AppleDash art, and I hate it.

It’s like people think it’s a canon ship or something.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Most of the Appledash art seems to be coming from Asian fan artists, where the ships is actually really popular iirc
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Myoozik

Sunset, human Dash and human Twilight need to travel through Equestria for reasons and Sunset’s trying to keep the trio hidden to avoid doppelganger shenanigans.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide